Chapter 36

In the middle of the night, when the sky was covered by clouds, the sudden fire would easily attract other people's attention. When Yun Che and the rest went back, they coincidentally bumped into Leng Yehan who was looking for them, but before Yun Che could say anything, the black feather chattered about the miserable state he was in.

"Kill them?"

On the way back, Leng Yehan suddenly said this. Yun Che, who was in a bad mood for the most part of the day, looked at him in surprise, raised his head and looked at the pitch black night sky, then said mischievously: "Don't you guys feel that the temperature has suddenly dropped?"

"Hmm?"

He did not understand why the temperature would suddenly rise. Leng Yehan looked at him strangely.

"It's nothing, the fire will attract the Zombie, go back and tell everyone to move."

Yun Che did not explain and hastened his footsteps. When they returned to the gas station, Xing Feng and the others who had sensed the abnormality already came out.

Standing in front of him, Yun Che did not explain, nor did she lay down any foreshadowing, and directly went to face the main topic.

"Yes."

After looking into his eyes for a long time, Xing Feng did not question him. She merely turned around and instructed Yang Huaien to bring a person to the front to scout first, since entering the city in the middle of the night was obviously not too realistic. They had to find a place to rest and wait until the sun rises before they could take action.

In the room, Yun Yao and Little Fatty Chen were sleeping in a corner with the two women, while Zhou Zeyu was holding the watermelon knife s on both sides, leaning against the wall. The two men and two women were very vigilant, and when they felt someone was coming closer, the four of them opened their eyes at almost the same time.

"Mm. Uncle. Sleep."

Little Fatty Chen blurrily opened his eyes and his two little fists lovingly rubbed his eyes. Yun Che picked up the pacifying pacifier and stuffed it into his mouth, "Un, Chen Chen be good, uncle will carry you to another place to sleep."

"Oh."

Vaguely responding, Little Fatty Chen decisively fell asleep again.

"Yun Che, quick, a large number of Zombie are coming from all directions."

Xing Feng's words had instantly awakened Lu Haixuan and the others who were unclear about the situation. Without further ado, Yun Che took out a belt and tied Little Fatty Chen skillfully to his chest, "Let's go."

The group of people picked up their weapons and rushed towards the door. However …

"Wait, save us, please save us …"

"F * cking b * tch, come back to work …"

"Slut …"

"Ahhh!"

The two women who had not begged for help suddenly stumbled over to them, and halfway through, they were caught by the men who were furious. Yun Che and the others stopped in their tracks at the same time, because from Yang Huaien's analysis, although Lu Haixuan and the others showed hesitation on their faces, they did not make any movements, as if they were evaluating something, and also seemed to be waiting for Yun Che's orders.

"Ahhh … bitch …"

"Save me …"

One of the women suddenly grabbed the man's arm and took the chance to stumble towards them when he was in pain. Without knowing if it was on purpose or in a panic, the naked woman directly crashed into Xing Feng, both hands wrapped around Xing Feng's arm like octopus claws, her ample breasts pressing tightly against him: "A good person, save me, I don't want to die, I beg you, if you need me, I can do anything … I beg you to bring me with you …"