1

Lucy(pov)

Hello my name is Lucy I'm 16 and I live in Florida my parents are successful in life my mom is an lawyer and my dad is an doctor.

And I an prefect daughter that every parent wants.

Education is my focus in all times I don't have time to be fooling around with any one just like my dad said 'if you want to be successful in life I need my education and prefect scores'

As you can see my biggest goal is to go to jail that my dream collage I still haven't decided what I want to be in life yet.

"Lucy why don't you help me with does boxes won't you honey" my mom sayid pointing at the huge box.

I picked it up and went inside and putted it on my room.

Oh yeah I forgot I use to live New York but we move to Florida because of my grandma condition we decided to stay close to her since her health isn't very good wow I really don't want to talk about this

I went downstairs to ask for more boxes.

"Hey mom was that the last box I just carried"
"Yes if you want you can unpack some stuff and then continued when you want"

I simply nodded and left to my room , I putted some stuff in place I was now very tiered so I went to grab my phone and just go on social media for an while.

"Or I could take an shower and sleep"
I went to the bathroom and strip out my cloth
I turn on the shower letting in the warm water hit my body.

I shampooed my hair and washed my body I grabbed the towel and fresh cloth I jumped on my bed an just zone out.
••••
We'll this was short
Vote and comment if you so far like the book
Form:🍩friend