•6•

Lucy(pov)
Today is Monday and is going really slow..
"Ms.Lucy do you understand?"
I shook my head and responded yes. I walked out off the classroom and went straight to my locker. I Put in some papers and grab a note book.

I turn around and see Matthew standing right in front of me smiling i wave to go. But he blocked my way and pushed me to the locker and kissed my neck my eyes widen I dropped my bag and looked at him with confusion and anger. He smiles and walks away. What did just happen? Is this one of he's plays? I rub away he saliva with disgust. And walk away I go to my next class and just think about what just happen. Am I one of his target? Of course I am! Maybe I should not loosen up.

I just need to focus on my school and not let a stupid boy get to me. I write down the last words form the chock board. And wait for the bell to ring.

But wait what if I can change him? What if I could throw away his player side? But what if I can't do it? Maybe their is some sweet in side and I just need to carve it. But the real question is do I want to change him? Maybe..ugh I don't know...but I'll figured it out later.

RING RING

I closed my note book and putted everything that was taken out away.

I was now walking to the crowded hallway and funded Marta.

"Hey gurl" she said with a big smile on her face
"Hey..where's Katy?" ,"I don't know but she's probably waiting for us" we started walking to the cafeteria and found Katy. We greeted her and sat down.

"Sooo what's going on with yah life's" Katy said stuffing her sandwich in her mouth
"Nothing much I guess" , "how about you Lucy?"
"Nothing" I giggled.

Matthew then passed by me I looked at him for two second and turned away to the girls.
"Oh my gosh I know he a total-"
"Guys what if I could change Matthew?"
They both paused and looked at me like I was a psychopath. "Hahahaa Lucy honey no one can"
"Marta how do you know no one has tried!" Katy said more supportive.

"Whatever but how will you 'change' him?" True I don't know how.. "What if you play a game?" A game a game of what? "Katy what are you saying?" She thinks for a minute and finally talks.

"We play a game..Lucy you have to get really attached to him..like you need to be good friends with him..or something...look I don't know" is she on drugs or something?

"That's a bad Idea Kati..and Lucy just leave it alone no one can change him not even his mother" she said with a sassy attitude.

But what if I can? I know theirs something good in him at least? Right? And why does he does this? Why doEs he plays around with girls and toss them around like their trash.? Does he's mother even know what he does at school and out side? AND WHY AM I ASKING MY SELF SO MANY QUESTIONS?!?

"And why do you care so much?"
I don't know actually but I want to try it
Like if I don't do it I will regret it in the future.

You know what..

"Guys I want to play the game"
I said getting out of my thoughts.

They both poke their heads out
One looked at me confused and the other one smiled with a peak of evil.

BEEP BEEP•

I got out my seat grabbing my things
"But what..if" "Marta I don't know will figure something out I swear" she kept wondering and questioning with worry on both of them. But locally I went to class right away and I gotta say it was a relief from Marta and her questioning.

You know I always wonder who sits next to me in this class? I go take out my notebook and pencil but I can't stop thinking on what am about to do with Matthew.

What if it goes wrong and I end up hurt or end up like him?

Katy this plan better work!
    Ugh but why do I care anyways?

I should just leave him alone and keep my focus on school and get into Jail or NYU. And get a scholarship and impress my parents especially my dad. He is never impress by me I could win a gold mettle on the world spelling bee and he still wouldn't be impress. So that's my goal to impress him and make him feel good about me not just a mistake he made.

The teacher was explaining a quote form the book and I just want to get the hell out of here. I raised my hand and ask to go to the bathroom. He simply nodded and I got up making my way to the halls I found Matthew swallowing a poor girl soul but she seems to in Joey it so I leave it alone.

I open the door and did my business when I was done I fixed my hair a little bit and headed out. I saw Matthew leaning against the wall which scared me a bit. I ignore him and kept walking. He followed me to were I was going so I stopped.

"Would you stop following me?"
He smiled at my question and chuckled
"Nahh babe" he said stepping closer as I back up.

He grabbed my waist and held me close to him. I look at him and tried to get out off his grip. But he just stared at me. Trying to get my eyes to look at his. But I was weak on getting out of him. He let go ass soon as I met his eyes. And walked away.

The bell wrong I went to the class Room and got my stuff questioning on what just happen. I Met Katy and Marta on the way to my locker I  took a deep breath. "Soo..are you going to play or?" I putted some notebooks  in my locker and a binder then closed it. And faced them.

"Yes I'm going to play the game."

••••••••••••••••••
Hello my friends sorry I didn't updated soon :(
Blame school yes I started a week ago and I'm already. But thank go that today isn't no school near tomorrow. But on wensday I have go :(
Sorry this chapter was short. I just needed to update today. And also I'm taking time on the chapters cause I want it to be good. :)

Oh and I'm a freshman this year. :(

From:🍩 friend