3

(Lucy's out fit for the day & school)

Lucys(pov)
I woke up by the sound of my alarm ugh school. ok you may think that I like school but waking up in the morning and then having to deal with animals and people that are straight annoying is difficult.

Oh and don't forget about does teacher that only picks on you but never tell your parents.?

I curled the last piece of my hair and putted on my perfume and my necklace that says bye! Yeah long story...

I grab my Victoria secret galaxy back pack and went downstairs.

Uhhhhh coffee but I'm not allowed to drink it any more last time I broke an window with the tv control yeah don't annoyed me when I have coffee in my system.

"Hey honey are you excited?" For school since when?! "Yes mom"

I ate my last waffle and drank some juice.
"Okay ready hun" I nodded and got up I followed my mom to the car and got in.

I bulked up and went in my phone.

****
After that short long ride we made it to the zoo-aka school.

I looked at my mom and she smiled.
"Don't worry everything is going to be fine just pay attention and you would be good for the rest of the year" yeah right! This is hell were talking about. people!

"Thank you mom I have to go now have an nice day at work" I kissed her cheek and got out of the car.

I took an deep breath and stared walking slowly I looked around and people were reading on the grass and others were playing around.

I steeped in side and people were already looking at me with disgust.

I looked around to find the office and I couldn't. I turned to my left and I saw my neighbor Matthew I started walking to him but some chick started making out with him.

Well that's was awkward I turned around and I hit someone great Lucy now your bumping into people!

"Omg sorry here let me help you" I said grabbing her paper.

"Hey it's okay relax it was just an paper" she said laughing an little I let out an cheesy smiled.

"Are you new here?"
"Yeah.....hey umm can you help me find the office?"

"Yeah sure" we stared walking in the hallway wow this school is big.
"Hey by the way my name is Marta"

"And my name is Lucy" I said we saw the office and I looked at the old lady.

"Name" she said with an raspy voice.

"Lucy harmings" she gave me the schedule Marta snatched it away form me and looked at it. we'll okay...

"It's looks like we have science and math together 4th period and 7th period." she said in excitement.

We Hurd the bell and we ran to my locker
25..I putted some books and then looked at my schedule looks like I have English first period.

"Hey do you know we're is this classroom?"
She nodded and took me there.

"See you at lunch"

I went in side and looked around every one was seated and there was only two seats left.

I sat down and began to copy the work on the board.

"Hello class today we have an new student Lucy can you introduce your self?" The teacher said pointing at me.

"Hello my name is Lucy I'm form New York and I'm 16" I sat back down and some where still staring at me but Ignored it.

****
It was now lunch time I followed the people that were going there.