*4*

Lucy(pov)
Yes it is finally Saturday!
But then theirs Sunday and then Monday..."ugh"

I got up form my bed and went to the bathroom and did my stuff.

And again my parents weren't here it gets boring here. I try to call rosy but she didn't answer.

I grabbed some ice cream and turned on the tv I went threw last of Chanel's and ended up finding nothing.
"God I wanna go back to New York" I got up and went upstairs to dress into something to go out side.

I grabbed my penny board and started skating away.

I made an stop to Popeyes and order an large sprite and chicken wings.

I grabbed my order and looked for an table I looked away to the Conner and found an table I placed my food and stared eating. I looked at my social media for an bit.

"Helllloooo Lucy" Matthew said sitting down.
i looked at him "umm hello why are you at my table stealing my food" I said slapping his hands.

"We'll your an angry bird to day" he said getting an chicken wing.

"Listen I really don't want to deal with you okay" I said dead looking at him.

"Who said you were gonna deal with me?" He said grabbing my empty tray to throw it away.

He then grabbed my hand pulling me out side.

"Hey what are you doing I said trying to get away form him.

"Were just going to hang out together for today" he said smiling.

I putted my two feet in the penny board and started skating with Matthew.

I was following him the hole time. i stopped in almost every block to take an picture of the things that coughs my eyes.

"And we're here" he said putting his penny board in his hand as I did as well.

I looked around and we were at an park I saw kids playing at the play ground people at picnics. and ect...

Matthew stared waking and I followed him.
Now we were going deep in the park Matthew looked lost so I stopped walking.

Matthew then realized that I stopped walking
"Why are you stopping?" "Cause your lost"
"I'm not lost come on I know were we are" he said laughing I started walking and looking around.

Then I saw Matthews hands wanting to touch mines but I moved my hands away. He chuckles.

Matthew then sat on an huge rock patting it so I could seat.

I sat next to him and loved the view and of course I took an picture of it.

"you know I love the fact that you take pictures of things that coughs your attention." he said smiling. and I smiled as well.

"But I don't understand why won't you let me grab your hand?"

"cause I'm scared" I said looking down at the ground

"Why are you scared of me?"

Cause if I let you touch me I might fall and I don't want that to happen cause your an player. And players use girls for fun and I m not an toy.

"Let's just go home okay"
"Um you didn't answer my question?"
"Just leave it ok!"

We started walking and then skated away the ride was silent but it wasn't awkward ether it was an good silent.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter it's just school man!! But next chapter is gonna get you know😏😏😏😏

From;🍩friend