END

It was one in the morning on a school day, and you were currently helping those tall volleyball boys sneak in your room through your window.

Suna grabbed your hand and went through your window quietly and turned around to help get the rest through.

"Oh come on 'Samu, get ok your big brother brothers shoulders." Atsumu teased Osamu as he hunched down and patted his his back.

Osamu scoffed and stepped back a few steps before running and jumping on Atsumu's, making his groan and bum fall from the sudden impact. Fortunately though, Osamu was able to get in.

"What the fuck." Atsumu wheezed hunched over as he rubbed his now hurting back, "You fat fucking bitch, why did you do that."

"All you said was to get on you." Osamu replied and looked at his brother who was hunched over in pain with a straight face.

Aran sighed, "Come on Kita, let's get in." Kita in response nodded and they both jumped on Atsumus back at the same making him fall on the ground right after they both were able to get in.

"I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU!" Atsumu yelled in pain from the ground.

"Quiet you dumb bitch, you're gonna Y/n's grandparents up." Suna said in annoyance.

"Put 'Luca' you fucking whore

"Put 'Luca' you fucking whore." Atsumu Yelp-whispered to his brother next to him who had the controller.

"No, i watched the gay Italian fish movie too many times, we're watching 'Avengers EndGame' so I can see you cry." He replied and put the movie on placing the controller on the other side that wasn't near Atsumu.

Atsumu in response looked ofended and scoffed.

"To be fair, it is pretty sad, I guess" Aran said as put a piece of popcorn in his mouth from a bowl and handed it over to Kita who grabbed some.

"Oh by the way," Kita started and looked up from the popcorn in his hand to look over at you and meet your eyes, "Have you decided on whether you're going to back to Fukurodani or not." He said in a low shaky voice, almost as if he was afraid of what you were possibly going to answer with.

"I have actually- I already told my family about it." You said and broke the gaze between you and Kita, and looked at your hands to play with them. "I decided to stay here, I like being in Inarizaki much more than Fukurodani- it's nicer." You said with a small smile.
They looked over at you with sparkling eyes.
"Sure- I'll miss my family but, I can always just see them every weekend. Plus, you guys are like family to me too." You ended and felt your cheeks warm up in embarrassment.

There was a few seconds of silence before Suna spoke up, "Shit, that was so cheesy what the fuck." He joked but gave you rare smile.

"Thank you Y/n! Atsumu whispered happily, with gleeful look on his face, the others nodded with the same expression on their face.

You warmly smiled at them. "Now let's get back to watching, I wan to see Atsumu cry!" You said and out your focus on the TV!"

"Aw, come on!" Atsumu groaned.

NEXT:
5/5 ROUTES
+ 1 BONUS ROUTE

           -> the routes are optional and you can decide whether you want this to be the official ending or not!
        If you'd like this to be the official ending then thank for reading this absolute pain of a story to write- story! ❤️

         STORY BY: TSUKASALVR
              -> On Tumblr (TSUKASALVR & HANAKOLVR)
              -> On QuoteV (TSUKASALVR)

         STORY BY: TSUKASALVR               -> On Tumblr (TSUKASALVR & HANAKOLVR)              -> On QuoteV (TSUKASALVR)