Late Night Distractions

Sorry to be that person but please don't forget to vote and comment! I really appreciate getting feedback! Thanks for reading <3

***

Warnings: Dirty talk, choking, rough sex, spanking, minor degradation.

***

This was not happening again.

Fuck no.

For three bloody weeks, I'd been tolerating the blaring music from my neighbour's dorm. Every single night, that damned music had been reverberating through the walls, preventing me from getting one good night of peaceful sleep.

You'd think with all the money I paid for these dorms, the university would have the decency to give their students soundproof walls, at least.

But no, that was clearly not the case.

Regardless, I was done with it. That fucking rock music felt like it was vibrating through my skull every time I laid down on my bed, trying to get some sort of rest at night.

Sighing aloud, I tried to gather some courage as I stood at my door, debating whether or not I should ask the person next door to quiet down. I was terrible with confrontation, my anxiety was screaming no to me but my fatigue-ridden body was saying the opposite.

Ignoring my subconscious, I fixed my pink hair into a half-up, half-down ponytail, trying to smoothen my baby hairs so I could look at least a bit presentable. I chose to ignore the fact that my outfit of choice right now seemed to be my strawberry rib-knit pyjama set.

Oh, who gives a fuck? I have no one to impress.

Opening my front door and stepping into my slides, I stepped out and headed to the right, barely having to even move since me and my dorm neighbour's door were quite literally just a couple inches away from each other.

Shaking my head, I raised my hand to knock three times hesitantly, every bone in my body wanting to flee as soon as I heard the door unlock nearly straightaway.

And shit, did I not expect the guy who opened the door.

He was covered in tattoos, his hair tied back in a makeshift man bun. An ACDC tank top adorned his chest, though it hung quite loosely, allowing most of his defined muscles to be on display.

Fuck, I was staring too long and he knew it, smirking at my flustered state.

"So you're my new neighbour, huh?" he questioned, stating the obvious as his eyes raked me up and down before looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, my name's Mikeala," I said quickly, trying to introduce myself quickly to buy some time so I could compose myself.

"And I'm Zayn," he responded, amusement dancing in his eyes as if he knew something I didn't.