Intertwined

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I really appreciate getting feedback! Thanks for reading <3

***

Warnings: Dirty talk, thigh-riding, degradation, overstimulation, spanking.

***

I spun on the pole, trying to focus on the music in the background rather than focus on the fact I couldn't see my certain someone in the crowd of people in the club tonight. Friday nights seemed to be the busiest, what with the weekend starting the day after, naturally making me the most anxious as many people enjoyed spending their time at the nightclub I worked at - Starlight.

My hips moved freely and I blocked out the men watching me, fixating myself on dancing, balancing on the pole and listening to the thrum of the loud music which vibrated the stage underneath me. I felt even more confident when I had a pretty lingerie set - which was the case today. I was wearing a dark red two-piece set tonight which embodied my body, flattering my waist and stomach. The top was a lace bralette, accompanied perfectly with high-waisted underwear of the same shade. My heels were black and boosted my height perfectly.

One habit I'd picked up when performing my routine was counting my breaths, a small action that allowed me to calm my nerves while I performed on stage. Pole dancing wasn't my ideal job but then again, there was no fairy godmother to pay my university bills and my rent so it would have to suffice for the time being. Most times, I found it enjoyable anyways.

Scanning the crowd and still not spotting him, I finished my performance with a seductive bow, blowing a kiss before heading backstage. Usually, I would stay a half hour more to give a private dance and earn some extra money but the man I had become accustomed to seeing wasn't here and there wasn't a point in staying behind and sulking about it.

Pulling on my black robe, I went to grab a makeup wipe when I heard a knock on the changing room doors. I'm guessing it was Kayden, the manager of this club. He was my boss and one of my closest friends since moving here. My safety, as well as the other girls' who danced at Starlight, were of utmost priority to him and it was something I appreciated a lot. To say many men who couldn't control their disgusting hands suffered at Kayden's hands was an understatement. He was always a gentleman too, letting me and the other girls at the club give the occasional perverts who showed up at the club a good hit before he dealt with them properly.

I opened the door and grinned as Kayden walked in and handed me an iced coffee, my favourite, with a smug face on his face.

"I'm presuming you know something I don't?" I asked him, taking a long sip of my drink.

"Loverboy's here for you," he laughed, smirking when I let a small smile slip from my lips, "he's in you guys' usual room."

Fuck, so he did show up. He'd just been a bit late.