Birthday Girl

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I really appreciate getting feedback! Thanks for reading <3

***

Warnings: Daddy kink, dirty talk, choking, rough sex, spanking, degradation. 

***

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror, admiring my new haircut. I'd cut my hair down to shoulder height, my frizzy hair still intact, to my relief, but also healthier. I twisted my hair into low space buns, two strands hanging in front of my face.

Snapping a quick picture for Zayn, the familiar heavy weight settled in my chest at the knowledge he wasn't gonna be able to make it for my birthday this year. We'd been juggling a long-distance relationship for 7 months now and despite the fact that he'd permanently move into the penthouse we'd bought together in exactly 5 months, the distance was a bitch.

Living in a penthouse alone was not as fun as it sounded, especially since the last time the person you were supposed to be living in it with hadn't been here since New Years.

Zayn's work often demanded him to travel abroad most of the time. Luckily, we'd met when he had been temporarily working on a project in Manchester. Though he was British anyways, most of his work was situated outside the country.

We'd both learned the hard way with me working in Manchester and him working halfway across the world that it wasn't the easiest lifestyle.

Our love withheld no matter what though. Whenever Zayn got even a week off, his ass was on the first plane out the country to come see me. His loyalty made me swoon to this day, just like when he'd swept me off my feet the first time we'd met.

Love at first sight.

I thought that was bullshit till I'd experienced it myself firsthand. Despite all the hardships, tears and struggles in our relationship, I counted myself blessed to be with such a perfect man. Everything was worth it with him; neither of us needed to ever second-guess this.

But fuck did I miss him.

I felt empty without his muscular arms wrapping me up, his soothing voice in my ears, his physical presence suffocating me with love...

Shit, no crying on my birthday. I promised him that.

Speaking of my handsome devil, I looked down to see his messages pop up on my phone screen. It's as if he always knew exactly when to cheer me up, even thousands of miles away from me.

Z: Happy birthday, my pretty birthday girl. You look fucking gorgeous, angel. I wish I could be with you right now. I love you, Belle.

I blushed at his words, obsessing over his words as I read the message again.