I'm sorry.. (VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT PLS READ)

Ok before I start this topic.. I wanna thank everyone who took the time to read my fanfic story.. I mean the amount of people reading my story is insane I'm a lil overwhelmed QwQ

But yea, thank you all so much for reading. Sadly, I have to unfortunately stop this fanfic mainly bcuz it does have relation to lgbt content. Now before you attack me with hate comments saying "ugh you homophobic" "Stupid lgbt hater!!" and so on, the reason I'm stopping this fanfic is bcuz.. I'm a Muslim. Muslim can't support lgbt as it is considered wrong / unnatural but even with that I still respect those who're from the lgbt community and I treat them as many people would want to be treated: a human being.. I treat them with respect..

Remember, just bcuz I don't support lgbt+ doesn't mean I'm a homophobic or I hate them.. if some of you can't understand that and be a jerk about it, you poor thing..still stuck in your fantasy world thinking that you're always right..

I hope you can understand my reasons and I hope you can respect my decision and my religion.. I'm not sure I'll be making any more content on my wattpad mainly bcuz I don't interact with it as much as I used to.. Wattpad definitely gave me really important memories.. some are good.. some are bad..

Anyways, yea that's all I wanna say.. Again, thank you so much for reading my stories even tho most of them are pretty outdated 🥲

So yea for the (probably? Maybe? I'm not sure) last time.. Onyx out^^ love y'all~! ❤️