Fitting In With The Surface (Part 2)

Kris's POV
Another day has come. The sun is rising, the birds are singing, flowers are blooming.. on days like this.. young people like us.. should enjoy the sunny day. (Gotcha -w-) As I woke up, I felt something heavy on my chest. My vision is a lil blurry to see what's going on so I wipe em a lil. Then I saw something that is just.. beyond cuteness and adorableness. Ralsei is sleeping and snuggling on to me O////O
As much as I hate to wake the sleeping beauty, I have to invite him for breakfast.

Kris: (Shakes Ralsei gently) H-Hey, Ralsei. Wake up, bud.

Ralsei: (Groans cutely then opens his eyes) Morning, K-Kris^^. (Looks down then blushes) I-I'm sorry for falling asleep on you! (Covers his face with his ears)

Kris: N-No no no, it's ok. (Holds Ralsei's arms gently) I-I'm ok with it^^

Ralsei: R-Really..?

Kris: Mhm..^^

Toriel: Kids!! Breakfast is ready!!

Kris & Ralsei: We're coming!

Downstairs

Toriel: (Puts down snail pies on the table) So, boys. How's your sleep^^?

Kris: It was warm^^

Ralsei: Y-Yea, I never had a decent sleep for once in my life..^^. Normally I only sleep sparingly while being aware to my surroundings. I felt very relaxed knowing that I don't have to watch my back all the time..

Kris: Ralsei..(Looks at him with a worried expression)

Toriel: Aww.. you poor child. From now on, you can stay here as long as you want^^

Ralsei: R-Really? Y-You won't mind..?

Toriel: Well of course I won't mind having you to stay here as another family member, my child^^.

Kris: Yea.. plus I don't want to you to be stuck in a scary place just to survive.. mom wouldn't any of her child to be in constant danger..

Ralsei: W-Well, thank you so much for your overwhelming kindness^^! From now on, I will stay here as part of this family^^ (Giggles)

Kris: (Blushes) "Why is he so darn cute?! ~///~"

Toriel: Welp, I'm off to do some shopping. You two behave while I'm gone, ok?

Kris: Yes mom^^

Ralsei: Yes Ms. Toriel^^!

Awkward silence in Kris's room...

Kris: "this is so damn awkward! What am I supposed to do?! I'm alone here in my house with my crush here.. ok ok ok.. calm down Kris.."

Ralsei: (Takes off his hat then gets closer to Kris) K-Kris you ok..?

Kris: (Blushes) O-Ohh! I-I'm fine^^

Ralsei: Are you sure..? You're starting to make me worry about you..

Kris: "Gah! You know what?! Screw it I'm telling him!" Ok, the truth is.. (Breathes) IREALLYREALLYLIKEYOUANDEVERYTIMEYOU'REAROUNDMEIMALWAYSNERVOUSANDSCAREDTHATIMIGHTDOSOMETHINGTHATMIGHTMAKEYOUHATEME!

Ralsei: (Blushes deep red) Y-You liked me?!

To Be Continued (I'm not sorry ÙwÚ)