(7) Shopping Time

(4119 WCT)

Fun Fact: White Hank reminds me of a certain group with cone-shaped hats.

________________________________

October 18, 2004
Akhirah
0640 Hours
Third Person POV

An angered look appeared across Elizabeth's face as she sat, chained by her wrists within the expanse of a dimly lit basement.

The woman stared into a pair of goggles lensereminiscent of blood red eyes before her,

It was none other than Hank.

"It's you.... you demon! I'll kill you!" Boldly stated the prisoner.

The merc showed her left hand, a dark coin with a strange white gemstone in its middle was clutched in it.

"Where?" Asked Hank.

The mage's eyebrows furrowed at this, not knowing what these objects had to do with her.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She asked in pure confusion. "Stop these games! Unbind me and I'll kill you where you stand!"

Just then, a voice whimpered out from the left. It was from Lucien.

"S-she has no idea of w-what those items are. Um, I d-do." Stuttered the blonde.

Hearing this, Hank leaned over as if she was bowing, bringing her head uncomfortably close to stare at Lucien. A fizzing of crimson emitted from the goggles as if it was awaiting for answers.

"Well... I can't e-exactly say what those a-re." He commented.

A fist was sent forwards, nearly missing him as it indented into the dirt wall.

"Ah! Okay, okay!" Pleaded the man.

"A g-group contacted us to help f-find a few coin-like objects that may h-ave ended up in this area. That's all I know!"

Just when Lucien was about to get the shit beat out of him, a muffled voice was heard on the surface.

Hank quickly hit the temples of each hostage, causing both to black out. A gag was then placed over either one's mouths before she spun around, cautiously climbing the ladder that lead upwards.

The leaf-covered tarp that concealed the pit was slowly lifted to see what laid beyond.

Her camouflaged cave could be seen close by as the sky was painted bright purple from the distant rising sun. A single figure stood still near the entrance to the hideout, this was no other than Emilia.

"Hey, you in there?" Came from the lady as she faced the opposite direction.

The woman in black climbed up onto the soil, letting the tarp hide what lay in the pit below. She then made her way over to the new arrival.

Emilia turned around to see Hank approaching.

"Huh, where the hell did you come from? Anyways...good that you're here, didn't wanna wait for you." Greeted Emilia with a chuckle. "No offense."