Chapter 3: 2 kisses

10:59
Class seemed to drag on forever until finally the bell rang!

As I walked out of the classroom and into the cafeteria I saw Luke making his way across the playground towards the back of the school. I quickly ran inside and got my food (a spinach and ricotta roll) and then started to walk across the playground too.

I was nervous about what exactly I was going to see behind the school but I kept walking. As I arrived I peeked round the corner of the building and saw exactly what I had expected to see. Taylor had Luke pressed up against the building and was practically sucking his face off.

Taylor was so deeply indulged in the kiss that she didn't notice Luke shifting his eyes back and forth and when he saw me, his eyes filled with a mix of looks and feelings. From what I could see the feelings were hatred, anger, stress, worry, happiness and panic. Wowwww.

11:05
I walked away. Why on earth did I walk away?! I had no idea but my feet kept walking, oblivious to what was going on inside my head. "Rachel"!, I heard Luke's voice shout behind me. I didn't listen to him. All these emotions were swirling inside my head. Anger, jealousy, hatred, sadness and most of all confusion. Confused about how he knew my house. And who robin was. And most of all why he was talking about me on his text messages?! Oh and also how we were gonna make a romance movie....

11:07
Luke's calls stopped but I didn't. Then all of a sudden Luke ran up behind me and grabbed my wrist. "What is that"?!, he asked urgently pointing at the tattoo on my wrist.
"What does it look like? It's a tattoo", I replied shaking him off.
"Rachel you and I both know you're not old enough to get a tattoo", Luke answered breathlessly.

It wasn't a tattoo. It had been there since I was little, you know like a birthmark. But mine looked like a tattoo. It was black swirls around a picture of a star. I had no idea what it meant or why it was there though.

"I don't know what it is", I said finally looking down at it too. Luke seemed to be relieved for some reason that I didn't know what the tattoo thing was. "Why do you care"?, I asked raising my eyebrow. "I uh don't care I was just interested", he replied. I nodded my head, unconvinced and walked away to class.

OMG drama!!! I know I said there would be 2 kisses but I didn't have time since I currently have 2% battery on my iPhone! Thx guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! And also my sister just stole my packet of Oreos!!! I mean seriously who does that??!!! THE HUMAN RACE IS MESSED UP!!! aka my sister!!! Haha lol I'm not funny... I will be one day though!!! Hopefully...~chocolatelucas (Harriet)
Follow my Instagram: @harriets.world
Plz vote!
Check out my YouTube channel!: harrietkathleen
Plz subscribe!