Part 1

So it was your first day in the school since you moved in Atlanta you wake up at 5 o'clock and go in the shower(you know how it goes). Then you sit on the chair and do your skincare then you put your makeup and dressed Like this;

 Then you sit on the chair and do your skincare then you put your makeup and dressed Like this;

Then you had Breakfast and Go to school.you saw your ex and reminded he moved there to. He come up to you and said "wow y/n.I didn't knew you were coming in this school.". "Yea I didn't knew either, If I knew you were studying here I wouldn't" you said and walked away.

"Wow who is she?" Jaden asked. "She is new here,back off bro, if you like her, you have to much concurrents. Everybody want this girl."
You walked down to Hall and all the boys were staring at you. Then you heard some girls were talking shit about you, bc they were Jealous of your Beauty" you turned back and faced them. "Do y'all have a problem?" You said and then girl come up to you and pushed you, everyone was around y'all now. Waltons to. "Yes I have big problem to you" she yelled. "We'll okay I am here tell me" you smiled.

"You STEAL my boyfriend" she said. " excuse me? I didn't steal anyone.. well I don't even know who is your boyfriend" you said. She was going to hit you in your face but you catch her hand.
"Put your hands back, it's not my problem that your boyfriend is a Dick." Then you let your hand Go and start walking away.

Then you heard one of the boys were saying "yeah I slept with y/n, she was good." Then you walked up to him and slapped his face. "I'd rather stab my self then sleep with you, stop imagining then I slept with you bc I never did.". You turned and start walking again . Actually there was Jaden with this boys and he was thinking "well she can protect her self." .

School was over and Jaden saw you crying when you were walking to your house. He run up to you and asked; "hey, what's wrong?". "If you just want to sleep with me just continue walking that will never happen" you said. You thought Jaden would Just continue walking but instead he was walking with you. "No, I'm really interested" . "Okay,well being Beautiful is not good as everyone thinks okay?! I've been stuck being Perfect my whole entire life and Literally everyone hated me , bc they were Jealous and- everyone was trying to slept with ME! and the girls- I've never had friends bc their boyfriends were Broke up with them Because of ME okay? And same thing is happening in here to. I just can't do this anymore." You said. Jaden just hugged me and said "it's not your fault"

——————————————————————————
A/N
I hope you all guys liked this story. Pls give it star ⭐️ . And if any of you have Any Ideas pls Write in the comments, I can't answer but I'll read It ❤️🍿