Part 2

Jaden comforted you and then y'all were walking the same way. " so... where do you live? Are we neighbors or something? You asked.
"I guess so... we are walking to the same direction" Jaden answered. When we arrived there was to house toward each other. Right was yours and Left was Jaden's. "Wow that's good,we are neighbors" Jaden said with big smile. "Yeah.... It's good" you answered back. "So... maybe we should hang out sometimes and We can walk to school together If you want to.." Jaden said. "Yeah.. sure why not?" I answered and I felt my face hired up... omg... did I liked Jaden???...

AFTER ☝🏻 WEEK;

You were texting ur bsf (her name is Lizzie)

Lizzie; Hey y/n!!!
y/n; yo Wassup
Lizzie; so... you know Jaden well right...
y/n; yeah.. why?
Lizzie; I kinda have crush on him..
You got mad and Just hide it...
y/n; Wow that's... Great. I gtg bye!! Ly
Lizzie; Bye!! Ly too.

Baby woke up so you had to watch her...

Then you got text from Jayla... (btw you and her are really good friends.

Jayla; Hey y/n!!! Wyd
y/n; nothing actually (btw they don't know about your sister)
Jayla;wanna come over?
y/n;yess.. but can I bring baby with me?
Jayla; sure ig

You dressed baby and walk past the street and knocked on the door. Jaden opened to you. "Hey y/n... and...is  that a baby?" . "No Jaden it's Dinosaur" you said sarcastically and go inside. You and Jayla went to living room,so did twins.. y'all were chilling on the sofa.until Jayla said "so y/n.. how old is baby?" . "Oh 11 month actually,she don't know talk but she have to know already the words" I answered and Baby pointed at you and said "momma". "Omg!! She said her first word!!!" I was so excited. "Y/n... I didn't knew you was teen mother.." Jayla said. "What?! No.. she is my sister.. parents always work so I am growing her... that's probably why she thinks I'm her mother" I answered with little laugh. Everyone let out big sightings. " I was really stressed I thought you were mother." Jaden said with laughing. Everyone laughed. Baby started crying. "Oh sorry I have to go.. it's sleep time to her! Bye!!!" I said. Everyone waved me and I leaved.