YouTube video

*kianna pov*

I woke up and Nash was still asleep. I got up really slow so he wouldn't wake up and I went to the bathroom to wash up. when I finished I changed into tights and a gray flowy long sleeve. when I finished I straightened my hair and put light make-up on. when I got out of the bathroom I looked in the room and Nash was still sleeping. I ran and jumped on him.

"wake up I want to go to the movies today" I tell him kissing his face everywhere. "okay I'm up" he says laughing. I got off of him and went into the living room to watch TV while he gets ready. he came downstairs and sat next to me. "what time does the movie star" he asks me with his eyes glued on the TV. "in about 20 minutes" I tell him getting my purse and phone.

he stood up grabbed his phone and we left.

when we got there a bunch of girls ran up to Nash like always. I just went in line and bought our tickets. I turned around and saw he was still a busy. I went up to him and gave him his ticket them went inside. to find seats.

*Nash's pov*

when we got to the movies a bunch of fans came up to me asking for pictures. I really wanted to spend time with kianna. I just don't want to tell my fans no because I feel like a mean person if I tell them that. I looked at kianna and she was in line buying our tickets. she came up to me and gave me my ticket and walked away. i said my goobyes to my fans and walked up to kianna.

"hey whats wrong" i say grabbing her hand. she turned and looked at me. "nash im not mad or anything okay? i just wanted today to be a me and you day" she says smiling. "and it will be" i tell her kissing her forhead. we bought snacks and went into the movie theater.

while we were watching a movie i still felt bad about me stopping to talk to my fans when i was supposed to be with kianna. i know she said she wasnt mad and all but i just felt like i needed to make it up to her. i took my phone out and sent a tweet telling my fans that me and kianna are dating again and said if they wanted us to make a youtube video what type of video they want us to do. i turned off my phone and enojoyed the rest of the movie.

*kiannas pov*

once the movie finished we left. nash was driving while i was on instagram. when i looked up nash was parking. but we werent home we were at grocery store. he told me to stay in the car becuase he needed to buy some stuff.

after 15 minutes past by he came back with cupcakes, pie and cake. he put the stuff in the back and sat in the driver seat. "whats the deserts for" i ask confused. "ill tell you when we get to my house" he says backing out of the drive way.

when we got to his house he told me to go in the backyard and he will meet me there. when i was standing there nash brought out chairs the desserts and his camera. once he set up the camera he sat in his chair and i sat on the other one. "okay now can you tell me what were doing" i say laughing. "i felt bad about today so were doing a girlfriend and boyfriend tag but with a twist" he says smiling.

i didnt make any questions yet but while he was focusing the camera i put some questions for him in my iphone so i wouldnt forget it. when he was ready he sat down and did his intro. "hey everybody im nash and im here with my beautiful girlfriend kianna" he says hugging on to me. i waved at the camera and he let go. "so today me and kianna are going to do the boyfriend and girlfriend tag. basically im gonna ask her a question and if she gets it wrong i get to throw pie at her face and if she gets it correct then she wont need to have anything thrown at her" he says staring at the camera. "lets get started" he says taking his phone out.

"what is my favorite candy of all time" he says smirking at me. "starburst" i say feeling confident. "you got that correct" he says rolling his eyes. i just looked at him and laughed. "okay my turn. what is one place that i really want to go" i say putting my phone back down on my lap. "kianna you never told me this" he says looking at me. i grabbed the pie and took it out of the case. "i guess im gonna throw this at you" i say laughing. "kianna i know it i promise" he says backing up a little bit. "hurry up and take a guess" i tell him laughing. "paris" he says blocking his face. "you got that correct" i say putting the pie on my lap. "really" he says taking his hands off his face. "nope" i tell him and slam the pie on his face.

i couldnt stop laughing. "really funny babe" he says wipping the cream off his face and throwing it on me. "hey you cant do that!" i tell him trying to make a straight face but fail. "what was the correct answer" he asks me. "it was new york" i say looking at the camera. "what i knew that" he says looking at me. "no you didnt you guessed paris" i say laughing. "okay next question. what school did i go to before i started online classes" he asks me putting his phone down. "what! i dont know this. i was a fan but not an obsessive one" i tell him. he looks at me and grabs the red velvet cake. "yes i get to throw this at your face" he says opening it from the case. "i know it i know it" i say pushing the cake away from my face. "its a school in north carolina" i say looking straight at him. he then smashes the cake on my face. "oh no it went up my nose" i say wipping the cake off my face. nash doesnt do anything but laugh really hard.

After we finished the rest of our questions it was really messy. I helped Nash clean up then we went in the house. I washed the cake off my face and went in the living with nash. "Hey can you drop me off home so I can take a shower" he nods his head yes and we leave.

When Nash dropped me off home I went in the shower and washed up. After that I changed into sweats and a crop top. I jumped on my bed and I started scrolling through Twitter.

I put my phone down and laid there. Once I closed my eyes my phone started buzzing. I looked at it and I was getting a face time call from Alexis. "Hey kianna I miss you so much. When are you coming home" she says making a pouty face. "The day after Christmas. It's not that far away. I'll be home soon" I tell her smiling. After talking for a little bit I tell her that I'm back with Nash. "What I thought he was with Lexi" she says confused. "He was but then they broke up... Wait how do you know about Lexi" she started stuttering. "Remember the day we went to the store to buy you snacks?" I nod my head yes. "Well I saw him and Lexi. I wanted to tell you but it would just break you more. I didn't want you wasting his tears on him. I hope you understand" she says looking down. "I'm upset you didn't tell me but I understand. Don't worry.. Well I'm gonna go I'll text you later bye" I say hanging up.

I put my phone on the charger and lay there. I hear my room door open and it was Nash. "Hi baby" I say smiling. He lays next to me and raps his arms around me. He starts kissing my cheek over and over. "Nash stop" I say laughing trying to push him off. "But I love you so much and your cheeks are kissable" he says looking at me. " I love you too babe. But how am I going to sleep if you keep kissing me" I say laughing. He make the 'that's true' face and laid he finally stopped kissing me.

Nash was sleeping and I was awake in his arms. While I was laying in his arms his phone buzzed. I grabbed it and looked at it. It was Lexi.

*nash and lexis conversation*

Lexi: Nash don't leave me please. I love you too much. I'm sorry for everything I said about kianna.

Nash: Lexi leave me alone. I love kianna. I messed up too many times. I can't mess up again. I'm sorry but I'm leaving you. Goodbye Lexi.

Lexi: whatever bye.

*kianna pov*
Wow I can't believe Nash pushed Lexi away. He usually takes her back. I'm surprised.

Nash Wales up and looks at me. "Kianna why are you touching my phone" he says grabbing the phone from my hand. "You got a text from Lexi and-" he cuts me off. "Just because Lexi texts me doesn't mean you have to go into my phone! I can't believe you don't trust me!" He yells getting out of bed

"Nash you gave me reasons not to trust you!" He just stands there then walks out of the room.

----------------------------------
Sorry I haven't been updating anything I've been busy and sick so I have no time. I hope this chapter made it up to you guys.

DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND VOTE!