ch 4 🎴The Night🎴

Izuku pov
Me and the rest of the Kamado's were waiting for Tanjiro and Sho to come home when we heard a knock on the door. Kie rose and approached the door when it was thrown open slamming her back. "MOM!" I heard the younger cry but it was too late whatever had hit her had killed her instantly. The figure in the doorway then aimed his attack at the younger children. I was frozen in shock, unable to help them. Then my anger swamped me. I activated my quirk, launching myself at the attacker, trying to let Nezuko and Rokuta get out of the house. However as I knocked him back he struck at both of them, I simply hoped that they were alive. I had gotten several hits on him but they made no difference, it was like he barely noticed them. Right then, as his clawed hand swung at me, it was cut off. Through the low light I saw Tomioka-san. Then we both attacked attempting to hold him off. Then, after what seemed like hours, and probably was, he managed to drag his clawed hand across my chest, ripping off my arm. I lay a little away from where the fight was. I was fading in and out of consciousness.

Tomioka pov
I was sent on a mission with Shinazugawa. When we reached the location, which was near Tanjiro's home, we split up.
I had patrolled my sector and headed up towards Tanjiro's home. When I neared it I noticed that Izuku was battling someone. When I approached I noticed that he was fighting Muzan, alone.
Quickly joining the fight I managed to save Izuku-kun. It was then I noticed that Izuku-kun was glowing with some sort of green lightning. I was momentarily confused but decided to ignore it and keep fighting. At least three hours later I heard a scream from Izuku-kun, glancing at him I saw that he had been tossed away, missing one arm. Despite that, I continued to fight alone. My left eye had been destroyed so when, a few more hours later, he sent an attack at me I couldn't react in time. His tentacle things ripped through my arm and leg, with that I knew it was over, I couldn't keep fighting. I was blacking out when he spoke for the first time that night "impressive, you managed to hold out till dawn, but it was all for nothing, the family is already dead." As he finished speaking I fell unconscious, certain that I was never to wake.

A.n. I'm not used to writing fighting scenes, srry if it's bad