3.

"..."

"..."

The air was thick with tension, silence and sweat.

Loki sat beside you with his legs crossed, it was all kisses and giggles in the elevator ride down, but once the seatbelt clicked, there was silence. You didn't dare try to meet his eyes or peak at him, it was so odd, like a barrier grew between you two.

'Kinda like the end of that movie...'

You blinked feeling his fingers carefully lace with yours and give a soft squeeze "If em... If we get there and you don't feel up to it I understand completely." he said. You sighed gently "Same to you." you said, squeezing his hand in turn as the driver turned down your street. He cleared his throat as you grabbed your purse, he slid out as Joseph rolled down the window "Ma'am, here's the new keys" he said.

You smiled and took them "Thank you Joe" you whispered, he nodded and glanced after Loki "Will I be returning tonight?" he asked. You cleared your throat "No Joseph, have a lovely evening" you said, he nodded "See you tomorrow ma'am" he said. You scooted over, taking Loki's hand as he offered it "Is that so, ma'am?" he asked teasingly, you flushed as he seemed to return to his charming self "Keep that silver tongue in check." you said with a wink.

He straightened up with a smirk as he helped you out, taking your purse as you fumbled with the new keys "Joseph cut new keys, I forgot to tell you." you said, handing him one. He nodded and took it as the door opened, each of you took a moment to remove shoes, socks, stockings and coats, sneaking glances at each other as you did. You weren't sure what to say or do, it was an awkward time "Um... Drink?" you asked, he adjusted his clothes "Yes please" he said, following shortly behind as you walked to the living room.

Surprisingly enough, Joseph took you up on the couch. He glanced around as you walked past the living room to the kitchen area beside it "What happened to the couch?" Loki asked, you chuckled "I offered it to Joseph after Richard sullied it" you explained. You set out two glasses as Loki nodded "I'll see if I can get-" "-Loki" you interrupted, pouring out the brandy as he turned to you. You smiled and closed the bottle "You're off the clock." you said, setting down the bottle as he laughed "Of course" he said, taking the glass.

You two stared at each other as you took the drinks, sipping your own as your eyes locked "So..." you trailed off then cleared your throat "Is your eye okay?" you asked. He blinked at you in confusion for a moment "Oh! Right," he said, touching it as though he forgot it was there. You chuckled and stepped forward, touching his cheek gently "I assume it's not hurting?" you asked, he nodded "No, just difficult to see out of for the most part." he whispered, holding your hand to his cheek. You tilted your head "Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital or police?" you asked, he shook his head "No, no, it's not necessary, really." he insisted, squeezing your hand in his.

You smiled and stroked his cheek with your thumb "Can I kiss you again Loki?" you asked, he eyed you slowly up and down as he tensed in your hand "Yes please" he said. You stepped forward and stood on your toes, kissing his lips softly once again to cement the realism of what transpired at the office. He slid his hand down your arm to your side, pulling your hips to his with a small amount of force, you hummed softly with the contact, setting down your drink. He placed more force behind the kiss, pushing you against the counter, you hummed in surprise as his lips began trailing down your neck. He reached his glass over and set it down, only for it to fall onto the floor and shatter into a million pieces.

Your head rolled back as he hit that spot on your collarbone "Living Room" you whispered, going to move. He bent down, picking you up by your thighs "Hop up" he whispered, and you did, wrapping your arms and legs around his waist as his hands slid up, sliding your skirt zipper down. You gripped tighter feeling him lean down and around onto his back, so you were laying atop him, still kissing him fiercely. You sat up, wiggling the skirt up over yourself as he gripped your hips, eying you "You have no idea how badly I've wanted to see how you look on top of me." he said, rolling his bottom lip.