Kaede Akamatsu Headcanons

(I'm gonna do my Kaede headcanons then my Shuichi ones before actually doing the Saimatsu ones !! )
(I see Kaede with more colour on her like how she looks in the cover image )

Age ; 18 - 26 (when the headcanon take place )
Sexuality ; Bisexual (Fem lean )
Kaede has freckles all over her body and sometimes in class she used to get distracted by counting some of them or her arms and such. She tries her best at everything she does but isn't the greatest like when it comes to cooking and or baking. She'll most likely wear skirts but some days she'll wear a pair or pants or so. She loves classical music and the history of music or the history of pianos. She has long wavy hair that's sorta a dirty blonde. She likes staying with her family and friends and often hangs out with them,, she's a big fan of social events and loves getting to catch up with people that she hasn't seen a bit. She sometimes can get a bit ticked off by some people and usually will speak her mind up against people ; she likes to make sure her voice is heard when she has an opinion. She loves all of her classmates equally (but mostly Shuichi for obvious reasons.. ) she'll sometimes give her classmates piano lessons if they ask her about it. She puts herself before others but tries her best to help others out with their problems. Kaede likes to try different things at times but usually will just go back to her piano. Kaede plays many songs on the piano by other artists older and newer songs ; sometimes just coming up with her own songs. Kaedes very well with Children and often has to babysit her younger family members. As a child (most likely 1-4 ) she was a trouble maker but quickly had changed up. She likes reading books and such,, to manga or chapter books ; she's most likely read Rascal does not dream of Bunny girl senpai. Shes won lots of trophies from piano competitions. She got her ultimate title when she was 13.