Shuichi Saihara headcanons

(Please note that I project myself on Shuichi a lot and this will most likely be longer than Kaedes )

Age ; 17 - 25
Transgender (Masc ) Pansexual
Shuichi has many scars on his body from when he was younger and from now,, some from his detective cases.
On one of his cases Saihara ended up getting shot by someone but they never really found the person,, Shuichi was nervous about that case since.
Shuichi has an caffeine addiction and you can't tell me otherwise,, he also tends to overwork himself on cases since he always wants to help the victims get justice. shuichi specializes in homicide cases but will sometimes be but on missing people / pet cases. Shuichi often falls alseep at his desk from being a workaholic. He likes to make sure he gets his work done if it's paper work but will take it very seriously when it is cases. Shuichi and his uncle work in the same agency and it's the same one where he got his ultimate talent around when he was 15-16. He's worked with Kyoko and the two of them are close,, Shuichi sees her as a mother figure and She sees him as a son of some sort. Shuichis touched starved but also isn't a fan of psychical touch unless he really loves the person. Shuichi hates the scars on his body and often wishes they weren't there,, he despises of them and usually gets upset about them when he sees them. His skin is paper white and gets sunburns very easily. His music is all over the place but he never really shows anyone it and usually just listens to it in his headphones. Shuichis uncle most likely died in the tragedy so he was soon taken in by Kyoko and Makoto. Shuichi loves his hair being played with and is sorta like a cat when you do play with his hair. Growing up Shuichi slept with a stuffed animal. He loses track of time easily when invested with something like work or reading ; He reads horror,, mystery,, murder and rarely romance books. He loves Tim Burton movies and often listens to the songs in his free time. Shuichi usually gets off of work at 7 but will end up coming home at 12 from not realizing what the time was,, sometimes his co workers having to remind him or he'll fall asleep at his desk. Whenever Shuichis nervous or stressed he often will scratch at his skin.