Bonus reaction|

The outsiders followed the voice and went threw the door to be greeted with a long table. "Find your name and sit down" said The watchers voice everybody nodded.

Here's the seats because yes

[Magic][Graecie][Kyle][Acho][Anyel][Soup]
[Owen]
[Rasbi][Apo][Red][Guts][Bek][Krow][Spidey][Oman]

"Discuss whatever you want while we finish making your dinner" ordered the watchers voice and most people stayed quite.

"What did that voice mean by in this world anyway?" Asked Magic Owen stared at her "...........why can't I ever have secrets?" He muttered Owen causing the closet four to him to turn at him.

"Did you just ask why can't you have secrets? Sir, you complained that everyone was lying to you like 3 months or something ago" said Graecie "things change" was all Owen replied with.

"Also thanks for saving me i guess" said Rasbi "in the show or whatever that was anyway". "No problem" said Owen as he stared at the ceiling.

He must've been day dreaming or starring at the ceiling for awhile because Magic clapped her hands in his face eventually "dad dinner" she whispered Owen nodded.

"Hello outsiders, you all seem to be having a peaceful meal but I'm sure I can change that, Say the person you least trust before you can eat" came the watchers voice.

Owen sat silently "let's start with Owen why don't we who in the maze do you trust least?" Asked The watcher "you" said Owen sitting back.

Everyone seemed to copy his answer apart from Oman. "...I don't know who it was but I saw Owen speaking to someone in grey uniform just like the watchers he can't be trusted!" Said Oman.

Everyone's eyes fell on Owen confused who got up and went to walk off not wanting to deal with this he took his plate and went back into the theatre.

"At least his more trust worthy then you" said Magic as she got up and followed Owen slowly but surely everyone left until only Oman and Graecie where left.

"Graecie please" said Oman "..." Graecie turned her head "first you question my leadership skills and neglect the others now you question his what's next? You tried and rule us all like a tryant?" Asked Graecie "....I didn't mean it like that I deadass don't think Owen can be trusted" Said Oman "Just like you told him I couldn't be!" Said Graecie.

"He told you about that?" Asked Oman "Yeah because his my friend unlike you" said Graecie "now stay here and eat by yourself!" Said Graecie as she got up and went into the theatre sitting next to Magic who was next to Owen next to rasbi next to Apo next to red.

___________________

What nobody was expecting was for the screen to light up again "since your all here but Oman a bonus reaction!" Said the watcher's voice.

Owen walked out of the maze sighing as Graecie Magic and some others looked at him "YEAH MAGIC THE MAZE IS PERFECTLY SAFE, ITS NOT LIKE IM ON LITERAL FIRE OR ANYTHING!!" Screamed Owen

"His literal on fire!" Screamed Kyle In shock "I remember this and I am still scared of Owen going into the maze over night because of it" said Magic.

Magic stared at him "....oh....." was all she let out "Your not allowed within 3 meters of any of the doors here take a book!" Said Owen throwing a book at her and running off.

"Damn he was pretty straight forward there" said Red "ehh guess it's just his protective fatherly instinct" said Graecie "Grace for the love of god I'm not Magic's father" said Owen.

Owen stopped outside the dark maze and hoped the gate "Hey Owen where you at buddy?" Asked Oman as he passed the iron gate before starring at Owen. "Darkness" Replied Owen.

"Hey now don't be doing that buddy!" Said Krow throwing popcorn at the screen to which Anyel just caught the peace and ate it.

"What do you want?" Whispered Owen as a grey dressed person appeared "I'm out of lettuce I was wondering if you had any I could borrow" came a voice.

Magic knew that voice it was ash's "Ash is still alive!?" She asked before starring at Owen "why didn't you tell me?" She asked everyone turned to look at the two Owen sighed.

"She told me not to" said Owen "yeah right! You just don't trust me!" Said Magic.

"Remember don't tell Magic I'm still alive!" Said Ash as Owen handed her some lettuce and she handed him a book "just some inside info on the watchers there ok with me giving you this apprantly" said Ash shrugging before backing into the darkness.

"So yeah kid what do you have to say to that?" Asked Owen ruffling her hair "Oh" said Magic by this point everyone had finished there dinner and Owen checked his watch.

"Also it's past your bedtime by a singlur minute" said Owen as he got up and dragged Magic with him "do you even know where your going?" Came the watchers voice.

"Yeah!" Said Owen entering a door which led to a place with a lot of bedrooms "go find your room and go to sleep" said Owen "fine but you have to help me I ain't looking threw all this alone" said Magic.

The two looked around to come to another room which had two beds and a wall between the two the room was labeled Magic and Owen's room.

The two entered and were greeted by puddy who just oinked at them casually.