Sleep (fluff)

(A/N): could it be? Yes, it's another dangerously half-assed story! I have massive writers block. Or maybe I just can't write. Either way, this one should be fluff, if I have control over what I write this time. This is being wrote before I've published the book, by the way, so I have no requests, which just makes it harder. Enjoy.

You, Luci, Elfo and Bean were all chatting and relaxing in Luci's inferno. You all had a clear schedule for the afternoon, and what better way to spend it than daytime drinking?

"I'll have another beer, Luci," Bean slurred. 

Luci was behind the counter, wiping down the tabletop, and stayed fixated on it.

"Luci?" She repeated.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, what was it you said..?" Luci finally looked up, groggily. 

"You seem tired," Elfo observed.

"Im fine, I just.." 

"Whoa, you're slurring in a whole different way than drunk," Bean remarked stumbling towards Luci, slinging her arm around him, "Tell 'aunt Bean' what's troubling you,"

"Bean, get off him. And Luci," you sighed, the only one still sober, "when have you last slept?"

"I'll sleep when I'm dead!" Luci replied sternly, still cleaning the counter.

"You said it yourself: if you don't sleep for 72 hours you'll become clinically insane. Now come on, you need to get some rest,"

"No way!" He replied, yawning halfway through. 

"Yeah, well- Luci?" You leaned in closer, "Luci?"

Luci had slumped onto the bar. His eye(s?) was(/were?) shut, and not opening. 

You couldn't help but smile as you lifted him into your arms. He had always been stubborn. "Let's head back," you decided.

"But it's all the way up hill!" Whined Elfo tipsily.

When you were back at the castle, you left Bean and Elfo and headed upstairs to your room. 

Shutting the door behind you with your heel, you looked again at Luci, limp in you arms.

"Aww, its almost like you forget he's a chaotic agent of mass destruction when he's asleep," you muttered.

You advanced towards the bed, and sat down at the foot of it, "Next time, don't overwork yourself, Luci..." you whispered, and tucked him in, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

The end lol