Comparing Apples to Oranges Part 1

I moaned feeling someone shake me, I turned on my side putting my arm over my ear.

"Amelia...wake up.." I grunt not moving, a sudden slap against my ass made me joint awake. I looked over at Dorian who looked like hell.

"You look like hell," I said looking around as one of the glasses was knocked over and the bottle of brandy was nearly empty.

"Right back at you."

I notice my blouse was wide open and Dorian's blazer and shirt were off, I groaned putting my hand in my head.

"What did we do last night?" I looked over at Dorian as he didn't say a word and crawled over to his clothes and started to put them pull them over his head, I notice he had hickies all over his neck making me close my eyes trying to remember.

I straddle Dorian as I bite and suck on his neck, he lay there with his hands under his head as I mark his neck.

"Ah, fuck..." He moaned under me, I pulled my head away from his neck looking down at him. I smirked at my work as his neck and chest were scattered with love bites.

"I love it when you moan like a whore, Dorian." I brushed my lips against him as he tries to kiss me only for me to pull away moving to kiss his collarbone.

I moved my hands from his chest and slide it towards his belt buckle, he whine as I tease him rubbing his hard cock over his pants. I rest my face against his shoulder as I unbutton his trousers, and removed his erection from his boxers.

"...lick." I held my palm in front of his face watching him flick his tongue over my hand making me smile.

"Good boy." I leaned down allowing his tongue to explore my mouth, my hand gently rubbed his head before rubbing his whole cock. He moaned moving his hips in sync with my hand, I squeezed his cock a bit making him groan in pleasure.

"Are you close, baby." He nodded as I kissed along his cheek and neck as he moaned my name over and over, my hand started to speed up at the same time I pulled Dorian's hair tilting his up.

"I'm so close..." he whine, all his moaning and whining was making my stomach tighten and my pussy ach badly. I heard him groan under me once again quivering as hot cum shoots out covering my fingers and lower stomach. I moved from over him and leaned against the leather brown chair, I looked around me to find anything to wipe his cum off my stomach.

I sighed reaching for Dorian's handkerchief that he received from his pocket, I used my not-covered hand to wipe up the mess. I could feel Dorian's eyes on me when I licked his cum off my fingers, I felt his fingers gaze at my ankle making me look at him to find him staring at me.

"Are you waiting for an invitation or something?" I said snarkily pulling my skirt up and spreading my legs for him to take a glimpse.

"Get over here," I commanded making him sit up and crawled over to me as a strand of hair fell in front of my face, I felt his hands against my skin as he moved my skirt up. His hand went to his cock rubbing it as his other rubbed my clit making me bite my lip, he leaned forward rubbing his cock against my cloth soak pussy.

"What you think you're doing?" I leaned forward pushing his chest back making him sit on his knees, a mixture of confusion and desperation crossed his face making me smile.

"You not fucking me tonight, not with your cock anyways," I smirked leaning back again removing my panties and throwing them over Dorian's shoulder.

"Don't keep me waiting, Dorian," I said impatiently, he moved quickly getting between my legs. I moaned softly feeling his tongue lick my bundle of nerves. His hands held my thighs apart as he spits and lick my pussy, I couldn't help but roll my pussy against his tongue making me moan. I scratched and pulled his hairs as I felt his tongue dart in and out of me, his moans vibrated through making me squeal.

"You taste so divine, amelia." He lifts his head looking at me with daze, I tilt my head to the side breathing heavily.

"Less talking more fucking." I pushed his head down as he continued to assault my cunt, my eyes rolled in the back of my head feeling his tongue deepen exploring me. I felt one of his hands cup my breast as I was getting close, I moaned coming in his mouth as he squeezed my breast. I slumped shuddering feeling him removing his tongue from inside me, he kissed the inside of my thigh well licking me clean.

He moved from under my skirt and looked at me, I looked over his body and face admiring the scattered hickies and messed up hair. His face was pink and glistening with sweat and my juices, but something was missing. I gesture him to come close with my finger, he obeyed and crawled forward leaning towards me, I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him tasting myself on his tongue. I bite and suck his lips before pulling away and smiling.

"There you go..." I whispered tracing his red swollen lips with my finger, "Now your perfect." He smiled leaning his head against my chest peppering me with a kiss all over my cleavage and breast before laying back down. I tried to stay awake for Dorian's sake but looked down to see he was already passed out, I smiled caressing his hair before trying to get some sleep.

I looked over to see Dorian upset, he looked like he was having a mental battle with himself and it looks like he was losing.

"Hey," I called out to him, making him lookup.

"You mind handing me those..." I pointed to my panties that lay on the leather chair next to him, he looked over and saw them before tossing them my way.

"Thank you." I smiled sliding them on and buttoning my blouse, I looked back over at him as to find him scowling the floor.

"If you keep that up you burn a hole through the floor," I said crawling over to him, he looked at me with a small glint in his eyes before looking away.

"What's wrong?"

" I ruined last night." He said lowly, I looked at him confused.

"Why you say that?"

"Because I wanted us to be friends, ever since I met you I been...feeling things..." he said looking up at me.

"...for you." He mumbled, I looked shocked.

"Really? Well, you have a weird way of showing it." I said hinting at what happened the other times.

"What happened that night in the maze was my immorality controlling my feelings, and lashing out in your room was about you and Peter."

"So...you were jealous?" He looked at me with an unsure expression.

"I don't know...maybe? I haven't felt this way about anyone before, and it was an unkindled feeling to feel."

I hummed looking at the rug in thought,"Well, you shouldn't feel jealous over something so trivial. Not when my attention is fully on you." I smiled running my hands through his hair, he leaned into my touch.

"What about Peter? He's going to want to make it work with you." I crawled onto Dorian's lap straddling his hips as I continued to mess with his hair.

"So? Who says I can't have both of you." I smiled, Dorian looked at me with those doe eyes making me all gooey inside.

"But-." I leaned in kissing him, Dorian's hands slip to my hips squeezing me lightly. I pushed him down as we continued to make out on the rug feeling him move his hands under my skirt making me smile.