𝟐. || 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 ||

.

.

.

Time skip

At night, 

In the royal chamber of Princess Draupadi,

As the moon cast its soft, silvery glow upon the tranquil kingdom of Indraprastha, Draupadi stood alone on the balcony of her royal chambers, her gaze fixed upon the celestial orb that hung suspended in the midnight sky. The night was silent, save for the occasional whisper of the gentle breeze and the distant murmur of the palace guards.

With each passing moment, Draupadi's heart grew heavier, burdened by the weight of her sorrow and longing. Her thoughts swirled like tempestuous winds, swirling with memories of Arjuna and the pain he had inflicted upon her. Tears welled in her eyes, glistening like dewdrops in the moonlight, as she grappled with the anguish that threatened to consume her.

"Arjun," she whispered, her voice barely a breath against the stillness of the night. "Aryaputra Arjun, what have you done?"

Her mind replayed the painful moments—the betrayal, the heartache, the shattered dreams—as if they were etched into the fabric of her being. She had tried to forgive, to move past the hurt, but the wounds remained raw and tender, a constant reminder of the love she had lost.

As she stood there, in the moon's ethereal glow, Draupadi felt a surge of emotion welling up within her—a potent mixture of anger, sorrow, and longing. She longed to scream, to unleash the torrent of emotions that threatened to consume her, but she remained silent, her anguish confined to the depths of her soul.

In Draupadi's POV:

Arjun... no, not Arya Arjun anymore. You are no longer my beloved husband. Why, Arjun? Why have you done this to me? Was it a mistake to love you so deeply? You've shattered my trust and our sacred marriage vows by taking Subhadra as your wife once again. And not only did you marry her, but you also brought her into our home in Indraprastha. I tried, Arjuna. I tried my best to forgive you, to overlook the pain you caused me. But then, you broke my heart again when you made Subhadra a mother. Despite the agony, I accepted it.