𝟒. || 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 ||

.

.

.

In the Morning:

Arjun yawned as the first light of dawn pierced through the curtains. He nudged Subhadra gently. "Wake up, Subhadra. It's time to leave."

Subhadra groaned, pulling the blanket over her head. "Can't we sleep a little longer, Arya? I'm so tired."

Arjun chuckled softly. "We can't afford to delay, my love. The journey to Indraprastha is long, and we must make haste."

With a resigned sigh, Subhadra finally sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Fine, but let me get ready first."

While Subhadra freshened up, Arjun began packing their bags. He folded their clothes neatly and secured their belongings for the journey ahead. Subhadra emerged from the room, looking more awake now.

Subhadra smiled as she saw Arjun diligently arranging their things. "You're always so organized, Arya."

Arjun grinned back. "Someone has to be, priye. Now, let us make haste and begin our journey."

Subhadra nodded and continued her work.

--- 

Hours later, as they reached their destination, they arrived at the gates of Indraprastha. Arjun was the most happiest person ever that time. His heart swelled with anticipation. They were finally back home, and for him home can be anywhere where his Krishnaa is present with him. Now he was there, all returned to his home! 

Kunti, along with his brothers, greeted them warmly at the entrance, their smiles warm and welcoming. They had spared no effort in preparing for their return, and Arjun felt a surge of gratitude towards his family.They did the whole arrangement to welcome Arjuna Subhadra and Abhimanyu.

Kunti approached them with a puja thali, her eyes brimming with maternal affection. "Ayushman Bhava," she blessed, her voice soft yet filled with love.

Arjun and Subhadra bowed respectfully, touching Kunti's feet in a gesture of reverence. "Thank you, Mata," Arjun replied, his voice tinged with emotion. "It is good to be home."

Kunti's gaze softened, her hand reaching out to cup Arjun's cheek. "Putra Arjuna, why you came so late? Unfortunately, you missed the most beautiful scene and momentous occasion of your life, and I cannot help but feel saddened by your absence."

Arjun's expression grew solemn, his eyes reflecting a hint of regret. "Maa, I know. And I tried to come as fast as possible I can, Mata! I know that I missed the most beautiful and precious moments of my life. And I deeply regret missing such a significant event. I can never forgive myself for missing that much precious moments..."

Arjun went to his brothers. He bended in front of Yudhishthir and Bhim and took the blessing. Then he went to Nakul and Sahadev and hugged them warmly.

"Bhratashree, nakul, sahadev! " Arjun began, "how are you all? And how is my young warriors uppandavs doing?"

Bhim grinned, "Ah, Arjun, always the same. I'm well, and our warriors are thriving."

Arjun smiled warmly, then turned to Nakul and Sahadev. "And how are you two?"

Sahadev smiled slightly, "We're fine, Bharata Arjun, thank you."Arjun chuckled, "That's good to hear."

Nakul interjected, "And how about you, Bharata? Have you been enjoying your time with Bhabhi Subhadra in Dwarika.?""

Sahadev chimed in with a playful tone, "ahh! Nakul you must know na, that bharata Arjun must have a great time with bhabhi subhadra in dwarika.. bharta Arjun must be fine but I think bhabhishree is felling a lil dizzy! You are getting it what I am saying na?"

Sahadev teased. Arjun rolled his eyes knowing that in reality nothing like this had happened in dwarika. While subhadra blushed . And kunti and Pandavas except Arjun busted laughter.

Arjun sarcastically chuckled, knowing sahadev's jests well. "Ah, dev, you always have a sharp wit. Subhadra and I are well, thank you. " 

Yudhishthir: "Alright alright! Arjun, now let's go talk and meet panchali and newborn."

.

.

.