𝟓. || '' 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧'' ? ||

.

.

.

Arjun stood outside the grand doors of Draupadi's chamber, his heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and apprehension. Memories of the past flooded his mind, especially those of Krishna's and Newborn's room, making him hesitate for a moment. Despite his inner turmoil, he knew he had to proceed.

As he reached out to knock, a maid and a gatekeeper intercepted him, their faces filled with surprise and reluctance.

"Sorry, Rajkumar, but I can't permit you to enter, you need a permission" the maid explained apologetically, her voice laced with concern.

Arjun's brow furrowed in frustration, but he quickly composed himself. "I understand. Please, go and seek permission from Samragni Draupadi herself," he replied, his tone firm yet respectful.

Before the maid could leave, Arjun halted her with a gentle touch on her arm. "Wait. Seek permission not just from Samragni Draupadi, but also from the newborn," he added, emphasizing the importance of both their consent.

With a nod, the maid hurried off to convey Arjun's request. Meanwhile, the gatekeeper's demeanor shifted, a mixture of surprise and realization crossing his features. Word of Arjun's arrival and his desire to meet Draupadi and the newborn had evidently spread.

Arjun, waited patiently outside, his mind filled with a whirlwind of emotions. He knew that this reunion, whether it happened now or later, would be a momentous one, one that would shape the path ahead for them all

Inside the Chamber:

Drupadi cradled her newborn son in her arms, her gaze filled with tenderness as she watched him sleep peacefully. The news of Arjun's return, along with Abhimanyu and Subhadra, had reached Drupadi's too. However, amidst the joyous anticipation, Drupadi's heart remained heavy with unresolved emotions. She didn't care for it anymore now.. 

A maid entered the chamber, bowing respectfully before addressing Drupadi, " pranipat Samragini Draupadi!"

Drupadi smiled warmly at the maid, indicating for her to approach with a nod.

"Yes?" Drupadi acknowledged.

The maid continued, "Rajkumar Arjun is outside your chamber and seeks yours permission to enter Samragini, and wishes to meet the newborn prince of Indraprastha. He awaits your permission as well as the newborn prince too."

Drupadi's expression remained composed, concealing the turmoil within her heart. She hesitated for a moment, her thoughts racing, before finally making her decision.

"Tell him he is not welcome here,.. Tell him that Smaragni is busy as well as the newborn" Drupadi said firmly, her voice tinged with unresolved pain.

With a respectful bow, the maid conveyed Drupadi's message to Arjuna outside the chamber, leaving the air heavy with tension and unanswered questions.

.

.

.