LW1998 - 15

Margaret Buenavista.

Last week of May and first week of June became a busy one for us, we are together for movie promotion but we don't actually have the time to spend it as a couple. Maingat kami sa mga galaw namin.

No one knows, no one really knows anything about us except Danier and Direk Venny who promised not to tell anyone.

We have a presscon now dahil kakalabas lang ng trailer ng movie namin. It was good, watching it now feels magically... Maganda...

Nasa backstage kami ngayon kasama ang mga staff. Someone seat beside me - opened a water bottle and offered it to me. It was Carlos.

"You okay?" He asked, tinanggap ko ang tubig.

"Yeah, it's just cold, a little bit," I told him then pout. His eyes traveled to the strap of my dress, he fixed it then whispered something.

"Don't pout, I might kiss you, mabubuking tayo," he told me. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko at inirapan siya.

Luminga ako sa paligid baka may nakarinig.

"You're so naughty," he laughs and removed his jacket.

"You wear it," he told. Bare mininum act, even Danier and I could do this so I agreed to wear his jacket.

"Thanks," I smiled.. and gave him the water bottle para masuot ko ang jacket.

Nanlaki ang mata ng isang staff na nakatingin kay Carlos, kaya sinundan ko ang tingin niya.

Carlos was drinking on my water bottle. The staff would be surely shock because, we are both vocal for being laway concious.

Nagpatay malisya nalang ako.

"Miss Margaret, Sir Carlos, here na po," another staff told us.

Shit! Saved by the bell.

We are about to enter. Danier, Carlos and I.

"Why did you drink at my bottle," I whispered to him so fast then smiled a bit for every staff passing.

"Why, you're still laway-concious? have you forgotten kissing me earlier, babe?" he asked. Siniko ko siya.

"Hindi yun, a staff saw you!"

"Let them wonder, I don't care," he seriously said. I looked at him but he's not looking at me. He's now smiling to some press backstage.

Kung siya lang ang masusunod, dati palang gusto na niyang ibulgar na kami na. But I did not allow him, I wanted to protect his name.

Carlos has a solid fanbase with Julie and with me, fans are torn between two. I don't want him to lose anyone. We are just starting in this industry, he's still at the peak of his career, his prime years. Besides after this, he'll be releasing a movie with Julie.

"The brightest stars of their generation, the gentlemen, Let's welcome Danier Ocampo, Carlos Yan and the Optimum Teleserye Queen - Margaret Buenavista!" The host introduced as.

I am beyond pleased by the title they've given me.

Back then I'm really living the dream life. I get everything I want that's ehy maybe God wanted me to learn so in a snap, I lost everything.

Danier hold me in place in my waist and Carlos holds my hands while we are walking. I was smiling and waving my hands to the press and some fans watching. Ang daming tao, parang may mall show sa dami ng tao.

Intriguing questions was started to be asked to us. We are answering it without loopholes though.

"Okay last question Danier, would you want to court Margaret in the future," a press asked. Danier smiled, naramdaman kong tinitignan niya si Carlos sa peripheral view niya.