Disgusting story 🤢

I sat miserably on the itchy seat of the dive bar, desperately trying to take my mind of the stress at work. It worked, mostly because I could barely hear my own thoughts over the ear-blasting music, chattering, laughing and occasional yells. In other words, chaos.
This was my first time there, and it was a mistake. Not only was there irritating noise, but it was also extremely dark. The only source of light was the red and blue lamps glowing from the counter. You could only see what was 1 metre away from you, nothing more. Not to mention, the air was revolting! The smell of tobacco mixed with alcohol, mixed with disgusting sweat filled the humid surroundings. I wanted to leave but there was nowhere else to go.
I placed my elbows on the dirty counter and drank my beer, drowning my sorrows. I noticed a man, dressed in ragged clothes, who kept staring at me. It's nothing, I assured myself. However, deep down, I knew something horrible was about to happen. If only I had listened to my gut. If only I knew what was about to happen. If only I hadn't come here in the first place. If only I knew, before it was too late...
Reality kept making its way into my mind. I placed my head in my hands, sighing... I took a deep breath and raised my head. Someone turned my chair to face the back where he stood. It was the man who had been staring at me this whole time. Now that he was right in front of me, I could make out his face. It was hideous! His face was filled with thousands, if not millions, of ripe pimples that looked ready to burst at any second. One of his eyebrows had been partially shaved off! He had a thick mustache and an even thicker beard. They were so thick that you could barely see his mouth! They were filled with beads of sweat that glistened in the dim lights. A grin was plastered on his face, along with his frightful teeth. Some pieces of vegetable could be found between his horrendous teeth. His teeth, oh, his teeth, were either black, or yellow, not a single patch of white. Most of his teeth were broken and some of them were even missing!
Before I had time to react, he placed his lips right onto mine. Yes, he kissed me! That sicko kissed me! And it was horrendous! Couldn't he at least have brushed his teeth before kissing me? The sickening smell of alcohol and sweat, filled my lungs. His thick lips tasted like curry chicken (which was probably his dinner). I could feel his damp beard and mustache rub against my face, leaving his sweat on my face. My stomach churned; every cell in my body urged me pull away. Obviously, I did!
I then dashed towards the door, took a deep breath of the sweet night air and immediately felt nauseated. Oh, how I wanted to tear off my mouth! While I rushed home, I kept reminding myself not to lick my lips, in fear of swallowing that atrocious man's saliva. As soon as I reached home, I sprinted into the bathroom and washed my lips over and over again, until my fingers turned pruney. I still wanted to continue rinsing my lips but my body refused to listen. Reluctantly, I hopped into the shower and got ready for bed.
How I wish I never went into that bar. How I wish I could chop my mouth off. How I wish I could go back in time and prevent that kiss from ever happening! Sigh...