Hi..?

I hadn't read any tankana fics in a while and I forgot how to write romance even though I never did so bear with me

"Life goes on on on on on"

It was a cool, calm winter day. Nothing exciting. Kanao Tsyuri is a 20-year-old who does a part-time job every day at a nice small restaurant+library+flower shop.  The shop was started by her deceased sister Kanae.

The shop's name is "Louriene" 

In her free time she goes there to read, and smell flowers, hence she decided she wanted to make it her job.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Like a 5-star Michelin-"

Sitting in a hot burning sauna for absolutely no reason. Tanjiro Kamado and his friends decided to challenge themselves by sitting in a sauna for 2 hours straight. "WHY DID WE EVEN DECIDE THIS?" Zenitsu, one of Tanjiro's friends, screamed. "U WANTED TO LOOK HOT AND SMOKEY" Inosuke screamed. "Shut up guys, u don't have any rizz, I'm the one they come for", Tanjiro said. "Bro shut up". Kamado Tanjiro is a 20-year-old guy who owns his deceased dad's business. 

Finally, after 2 hours

"I can't believe that we actually survived that," Zenitsu said. " I found a nice restaurant, let's go and have some coffee" Tanjiro said. " COFFEE, I WANT CHICKEN" Inosuke screamed. "It's a restaurant chill out dude." "It's called Louriene.