BFF

Body to body, skin to skin. How did it come to this? Two hours had gone by and Stan and Kyle were amid a never-ending make-out session. For practice, Stan had to remind himself.

Stan was lying on top of Kyle, his hands delicately cradling Kyle's soft face, while the shorter boy had his arms wrapped around Stan's waist, allowing Stan to guide his tongue.

This was wrong.

Few words were exchanged when Kyle left that night. Just simple goodbyes. They needed to talk. Not do...whatever the fuck they were doing. They had successfully avoided each other throughout most of the school day, other than a few awkward seconds of eye contact. They were now in fourth-period science, which they now, unfortunately, had together.

Stan decided that if he wasn't the first one to speak up, then it was never going to happen. So when Kyle excused himself to the washroom, Stan carefully followed.

He swallowed before abruptly approaching Kyle who was washing his hands thoroughly. Oh, how he wished to hold Kyle like he had last night.

"Kyle...talk to me? Please, dude." Stan whimpered. Kyle sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"There's really nothing to say."

Without even thinking Stan pulled Kyle into a tight embrace.

"I love you, dude." He shyly admitted.

Kyle laughed light-heartedly and pulled away from the hug.

"Thanks for the practice man."

"Yup. Can I come over tonight?"

"Of course."

And just like that, they were okay. Because after all, they were best friends, nothing more, nothing less.