Adeptus Adventures 1

Liyue

Wangshu Inn

" Since Xiao said he want some time alone why wont we clear the hilichurl camps nearby to help him? "
Says a high pitched creature flying beside an individual.

Known as the renowned traveller from afar looking for a missing kin from different places.

The traveller agrees on its partner as they start to leave the inn waving the owner goodbye.

" I really taught that Starsnatcher is a real adeptus, wait is it snatcher? Or watcher? Patcher? I can't remember " The flying thing said as she go around circles to the traveller.

The traveller guess some possible word that could match star as they walk to the vast land.

But before the thing could said anything a hilichurl camp is on their way with only a handful of inhabitants.

" Great! Let's sweep this camp clean to lessen Xiao's worries about his karma " The thing suggest as the traveler make a quick work on the camp.

After a couple of minutes they have cleared the camp and now looking for loots to take.

" Traveler look! A shiny thing! Maybe this could fetch for a high price if we sell it back to liyue " The thing float back to the traveler showing her great find.

But as traveler examine the item finding some unknown marks on it, it gaves them a better idea.

" You're right this does look different from a normal artifacts that we find. Hmm... Oh! Paimon has an idea! Why wont we let Zhongli take a look at this and see what he can tell about it? " The thing energetically waves her finger.

The traveler agrees with it and proceed on finding the most knowledgeable in the land.

After a long walk and couple of camps to clear they finally reach Liyue harbor and head straight to Wangsheng funeral parlor greeting the fairlady.

" Traveler! What could the Wangsheng funeral parlor help you today? " Ask by the fairlady.

" Oh! We're looking for Mr Zhongli. Is he inside? " The flying thing replied.

" He is indeed inside, I'll let him know that you were looking for him " The lady said as she enter the building.

After some minutes the fair lady appeared again on the door gesturing them to enter that the two oblige.

The two reach a vacant room where they find Zhongli and Hu tao in a middle of conversation.

Hu tao - (Walnut)
Wangsheng Funeral Parlor - Director
Zhongli
Wangsheng Funeral Parlor - Consultant

Hu tao, ~Versemonger of the darkest alleys~ a well known lady in liyue who wears a pyro vision that allows her to manipulate fire at will and the 77th Director of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.

" Greetings Traveler and Paimon! I heard you're looking for my most knowledgeable consultant, what's that about. Hmm..? " Hu tao ask energetically.