Adeptus Adventures 2

Liyue

Yujing Terrace

Keqing and Traveler accompanied by Paimon reach the place seeing no sign of Ganyu in her office but only stacks of papers.

" Strange.. did Ganyu take her break earlier than usual? " Keqing wander in the room seeing no traces of the human qilin.

" Really!? Then where do you think she is now? " Paimon ask as the Traveler gave a suggestion.

" Yes! The last we saw Ganyu take a break she's sleeping in the trees near Jueyuen Karst " Paimon remember the time they're doing a commission in the past.

" Well then, let's head to the place your talking about " Keqing tell as they start to move.

The sun is burning above the three as they traverse some hill and cliff to reach the location where Ganyu might be at, burning indicating that it's lunch time for the workers of Liyue.

And after minutes of traveling they reach their location where they can see Ganyu curled up under the tree, she seems to be peacefully sleeping.

" There she is! Ganyu! " Paimon said as they reach her spot under the tree.

" G-ganyu? Why are you sleeping in the wild? " Keqing says as she warily watch the hilichurl camp that's dangerously close to Ganyu's spot.

But they hear no reply from the said individual as they all look at Ganyu who seems to be not bothered by them.

" Ganyu? " Keqing called. But still no response so she sit next to her and nudge her " Ganyu? " But still nothing happen.

This cause a bit of panic for everyone as Keqing turn Ganyu to face them to see her hands clasped together and her lips having a close lipped smile.

" Ganyu? " She call a bit louder to hear a mumble " Sweet.... Wer.. " As she smile again after.

" Is something wrong with her? Why wont she wake up? " She ask the traveler as silence cover them.

This time Paimon try to nudge Ganyu " Ganyu? Wake up! Wake up! " But still nothing happen.

" The Traveler usually wake up when i nudge that hard, but to Ganyu.. " Paimon explains that made them worry now.

This time the Traveler try to wake up Ganyu, examining the situation that resorted to tickling Ganyu's sides but no budge from the lady.

Paimon try to blow on her ear but still no reaction, Keqing try to make noise with her sword but only given the same reaction.

This made the Traveler resort to the final option, blowing on both hands as the Traveler caress Ganyu's horns. That made her shoot up holding on her dear horns.

" P-please dont touch my h-horns! " She pleaded eyes close " Ganyu!? A-are you alright? " The worried Yuheng rush and put both her hands in Ganyu's shoulder.

" L-lady Keqing? T-traveler? W-what are you doing here? Is there a problem in Liyue harbor? " She ask a she identify the people around her.