Adeptus Adventures 3

Bubu Pharmacy

" Take care now. And again thank you for taking care of my little Qiqi " Dr. Baizhu says as The Traveler proceeds to leave the pharmacy.

With Qiqi waving at them with straight face.

Qiqi - ( Seven-Seven )
Herb Gatherer of Bubu Pharmacy

~ Fortune Preserver ~ Qiqi is an Herb Gatherer in Bubu Pharmacy under Dr. Baizhu's care. Qiqi is blessed by the Adeptis with body that cannot perish due to her tragic past, this made Qiqi to be an emotionless zombie.

" Now that Qiqi is taken care of we can finally turn in our commission to Katheryne and take a break! " Paimon cheered punching the air.

" And i say 3rd Round Knock Out is the best option for a break! " She added as they proceed to the said individual.

Meanwhile

Ganyu is quietly watching the same device that the Traveler left growing bored as the time passes.

" *sigh* I should be doing the upcoming price inflation next month right now. " Ganyu talk to no one while staring at the sweet flower not far from her.

" How did i end up here... " Ganyu groan as she start to walk in circles to burn time not noticing the certain individual holding what seems to be a pack of food.

" Huh? It seems Master is not around right now, how strange " The individual says emotionless as she close to Ganyu.

This made Ganyu stop and quickly turn to the individual
" S-shenhe!? W-what brings you here? " Ganyu ask not prepared for the situation.

" I came here to visit master is she here? " Shenhe ask  while putting the pack on of food in the ground.

" Cloud retainer left to take care of important matters with the adepti " Ganyu explain a little relaxed now that she is not alone anymore.

" Hmm.. You must be on your way then " Shenhe says as she clear out of the way for Ganyu.

" N-no not yet, i was tasked to watch over this device until Cloud Retainer return " Ganyu explain as Shenhe nod in response.

" A device? " Shenhe ask having no idea of the word used.

" This device to be exact, we still dont know anything about it but we will soon know " Ganyu explain not getting the question of her friend.

" Then on behalf of Master i shall watch this... Device with you " Shenhe declared as she walk close to the "device" and see its un worldly features.

" A-are you sure do you not have any other things to do? " Ganyu ask as she too go near to the device.

" It's... Okay, your my friend.. After all " Shenhe staring to Ganyu for a bit.

Ganyu didn't even need a second to notice the stare Shenhe giving that made her cheeks rose to pink, this made her quickly avert her eyes away.