The Encounter

Right! I will do my best to make her the biggest idol there is! Now, what should her debut song be...? Or what could her debut costume be...? As i was passing by a corridor around the corner, I wasn't quick enough to notice there was someone about to pass by too.

*BUMP*

"Ow nano! You should watch where you're goi --?" Was all the girl said as she fell down flat on the floor. Of course, I decided to lend her a hand and offer my apologies but as I lent her my hand she froze and stared at me. Those big round eyes accenting her long wavy blonde hair... Is she an idol here too? I haven't seen her face among the application forms though. Could she be a full fledged idol now? Now that you mention it, boss did say there was another producer in the agency... My thought left me dazed while little did I notice the girl too was left spaced out.

A frozen minute of tension blew over until I had the courage to break the silence and offered again my apologies and then and there... "Oh it was nothing! It was Miki's fault after all!" She said with a beaming smile while waving her hand. Is she blushing...? Uguu... I cannot believe she plucked one of my heartstrings with just a single smile. Truly an idol is a force to be reckoned with! But her name... Miki? Her aura as an idol is surely amazing! Perhaps if I could scout her to be in an idol group with Azusa-san...? But what of the preparations...? I barely had experience to produce one idol much less two...?

Again, I was left dazed from my thoughts but another voice seemed to have broken the silence before long. "Oi Miki! We have schedules to keep up with, so don't laze around the corner! Takane and Hibiki are already waiting in the cab and you're just here stand--" the woman with glasses fell short from her scolding as soon as she saw me. It seemed she had not noticed my presence were it not for Miki to standing up straight, offering one of her award winning smiles and stared at me. The woman in glasses took notice and seemed to fixed some invisible dust from her striped blouse and fixed her glasses and lent out her hand for a handshake and a smile.

How businesslike... Is she the other producer?

"I'm very sorry if one of my idols seemed to have bothered you! I am Akizuki Ritsuko and I am a producer of 765 production agency! It is nice to meet you!" She said with no stuttering. Had she practiced that line over and over to the extent that it almost sounded like second nature for her? ... It doesn't matter for now, it would have seemed Miki is already under the hands of a producer so hiring her now is as good as gone.
"Ah, no no! She wasn't a bother whatsoever! *ahem* I am now a producer of 765 pro too since boss just hired me a few moments ago ahahaha..." I replied awkwardly as I rubbed the back of my head. I have a long way to go if I ever wanted to sound formal like her. Miki felt praised when I said she wasn't a bother and blurted "Ne ne! Ritsuko....san? Can he be Miki's producer instead??? Miki heard from a rumor that when a fateful meeting together with a strange man you meet around the corner, there is bound to be love!" "What nonsense are you spouting Miki! You are already under MY care! You can't just willy nilly choose your own producer!" Ritsuko said as she smacked Miki's head with a paper fan she procured out of her pocket. Is she always that prepared? "Awawawa... That hurt... But it was for true love nano..." Miki said as she rubbed the injured spot in her head. "True love?! Are you even listening to yourself Miki?!" Ristuko said as another smack with the paper fan followed. It seems this conversation isn't going anywhere... "W-well, it is an honor to be working with you Akizuki-san but I must get going and meet my idol too." I said while offering a handshake leading to a goodbye. I'll probably see her tomorrow anyway since we work at the same office. "Oh yes! We should get going too since we have a loooooong list of activities to do for today so you better not skip out Miki you understand...?!" Formal and strict. She almost seem like a demon general were it not for her businesslike qualities... I laugh at that remark. "Yeah, yeah Miki heard you nano... Miki really wishes to nap but I guess it is fine... We will see you later....!! My honey~ ahah" Miki said as she earned another smack. Poor girl...