~|Chapter 7, a special chapter|~

SMUT CHAPTER.

A/N: I made this chapter with a friend so-

|Kenny's POV|

I make sure i've hidden all evidence that proves im Mysterion and etc. I then tidy my room up a bit and suddenly there's a knock on the door. Leo is here.

I open the door and greet him, but this time its a different kind of greet. I got butterflies in my stomach just by looking at him. Why is love so...complicated?

We head to my room, sit on my bed and start chatting.

|Butter's POV|

I knock on the door and wait for Kenny to open the door nervously.

A/N VERONICA OPEN THE OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE- sorry

He opens the door and we greet eachother, we both pause for a second before i walk in. I can't tell his expression since he's wearing his parka even indoors, which is what's bothering me. But i decide to brush it off for now. We head inside and i took a look at his house, i honestly felt bad for him, but who am i to judge? We sit on his bed and started to chat. I eventually get frustrated and pulled down his parka,(HUGE MISTAKE)  I froze and he froze aswell. He was blushing, from embarassement probably. I couldn't stop looking at his face though. He was so...handsome honestly. His lips looked so soft and his blonde hair complimented perfectly his blue eyes. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. To the point where i can't even think straight. He then turns away and sits in silence.

-I'm sorry i- i didnt mean to make you uncomfortable -

I start apologising, he didnt respond though. I then stayed silent aswell and tried to think how i could make it up to him, but before doing so, he pulls me close to him and he...kisses me? It was a pretty rough kiss but of course, I kissed him back. We were kissing for a good 30 seconds and fell of the bed. What's gotten into him?. And before I know it, we have both taken our clothes off, including our underwear. I've lost touch with reality. I mean...i do like him a lot but arent we kind of rushing this..?

I stare into his eyes deeply. Kenny brought his arms around my waist. I put my 1 hand on his back and the other on his cheek. I caressed his smooth face and we fell into a soft-like kiss, it was pretty romantic and better than our first one, this time his tongue was licking mine and, we got more sensual. I got hard already. After all the french-kissing, he placed his hand on my crotch. He rubbed my hard erect dick passionately, so i returned the favour by doing the same. It was about an inch bigger than mine and it felt amazing honestly. My dick was thick, juicy and pre-cum was dripping from its head. He then kneeled in front of me and started jerking and teasing my cock slowly. Then he placed it in his mouth. It felt like heaven. He deep-throated my dick and using his spit, he lubed up my dick and started sucking on it. He was amazing at it. His tongue explored my shaft. I moaned and grunted loudly. My breath was taken away. I started cumming and he was still blowing me. Without hesitation, he sucked and swallowed all of the cum out. He then french-kissed me and despite the fact i just cummed in his mouth, i didnt hesitate either. It was kind of sweet and sour and i actually enjoyed it. I then procceded to jerk his cock, it was pretty smooth and appetising. I pulled back the foreskin and put his manhood inside of my mouth. Kenny was squirming with ecstasy. Without any warning, his cum spurted out and ended up on the back of my throat. It tasted saltier than mine. Our chests where then rubbing against eachother, as we fell into a deep cum-kiss. He licked all of his cum off of my cheeks. I ceased the kiss and stared in his eyes. He had a grin on his face and we were both blushing red.

- I'm tired now, wanna go to sleep buttercup? Huh? Well his mood changed quickly...

-oh, uh sure..? Goodnight..!

-Goodnight.

A/N: CHAPTER 8 IS GONNA BE KENNY'S POV. IT WILL BE QUITE INTERESTING...