Love is the only gold

Sometime I sit down, looking at pictures of us. Just me and you and I think of how in love we were. Nothing could come between us. At all. Until something did. It hurt both of us. I could tell it hurt you. Too much. I miss you. I really do.

My name Is Emma. When I was in the 4th grade I moved to Washington DC. It was the worst place i've ever been to. I had no friends to hang out with. I sat at home with my brother (who also had no friends at the time) and watched movies when I got home from school. About two months after I moved there, I met a sweet boy. His name was Dillon. He was my best friend for so long until about grade 9 then we started dating. I'm now in grade 12. We went out for three years and 4 months. It was the best time of my life.  The day we broke up I gave up on everything. Everything I did, everything I had.The reason we broke up was because I moved to Canada. Far away from everything. I didn't know what to do. We were together for about a month after I moved. Then a friend told me he was cheating. I couldn't take it so I broke up with him. Only to later found out that he wasn't cheating and she was lying. I tried to say sorry and I said it so many times I couldn't keep count. But I blew it. I can't believe I didn't believe him that he didn't cheat. I started crying thinking of him. I just couldn't keep it in. Me and my mom went back to Washington for a week trip. Only because my mom wanted me to work things out with Dillon cause I couldn't leave my room at all for a month and a half. And I never went to school. I even told my mom. I don't know if I can face him after the things I had said to him. I packed my stuff got in my car and drove to the airport. I knew I had to talk to him, even if his perfect face makes me fall apart. I have to do it.