Chapter 3: Our flower

I woke up at around lunch time and Dillon wasn't in the bed anymore, I got frigtened. I thought for a second that he was gone out of the house. But he was only in the shower. I looked to the side and seen breakfest there. He used to do that for me every weekend. I loved it. His mom is gone out of town and his dad passed away when Dillon was only 3. So we had the whole house too ourself. Instead of throwing a wild party we sat down on the couch while he was teaching me to draw an iris flower. That was always our flower. I finally finshed after 2 hours of trying to make it perfect. He went upstairs and put it on his wall. He said it "Tied his room together" I thought it was pretty corny. But I kinda liked it. We took a walk to the nearest park the one we went too everyday for a year. Thats were all the irise's grow. We really did love irise's.Out of nowhere he said "You know, every day that I didn't have you here I picked a flower and put it in one pile in the corner of the park." I looked over to see a big pile of flowers. I didn't realize we weren apart for so long. "I'm really sorry for thinking that you were cheating on me. I was just jelous cause I thought you were, and I wanted to be home with you." Before I said anymore he cut me off and said "Don't worry about it.Its done and over with now.I love you" Tears filled my eyes as he began to kiss my forehead. I didn't realize how inlove we actually were until now. I really love him, and I always will.