Chapter 7: The time has come

I woke up to my phone ringing, I realized it was Dillon that phoned. "Emma I need you to get to my house right now." He said "Whats going-" He hung up before I finished my sentance. I thought it was something ergent, so I grabbed my moms car keys, and drove to his house. When I pulled up his road I seen an ambulance. I got out of my car and ran to his door, before he got in the ambulance. "He's not doing so well, can you go visit him in the hospital later?" The nurse said. "This is important.I need to see him!" I demanded. She finally let me through. "I shouldn't have got you to come here. I'm dieing." He said with his eyes half closed. I got in the ambulance with him and we drove to the hospital. The whole time I was crying. I didn't know how to take this. It was all too much.I wanted to just rewind time and stay home with him all day everyday. By the time we got to the hospital he didn't have much energy. "The times was coming soon" I kept thinking in my head even though I hated it. Me and his mom hugged while he was in pain. I got out of the room so him and his mom could talk. It was a sad moment seeing a mother loosing her child. She started to screach. I went in and sat down by his side with my head next to his. "I will always love you. Our love is the only gold that will remain."  He closed his eyes, and he was gone. I fell to tears and started crying a waterfall. What I thought before, how that was too much. This is worse. I just lost someone I loved. Someone I loved alot. I sat on the floor while the doctors carried his body out of the room. Something caught me by surpise, my mom was sitting next to me hugging me. I didn't even notice. I left the hospital and started packing up. I didn't have no reason to come back to Washington anymore. I was just gonna be in Canada for the rest of my life.