Stuck in..?

It was your 13th birthday. Your mom decided that she can leave you at the pizza plex.  She
drops you off "bye mom love you" you say happily "love you too hun!" She says while driving off. You look up this place is bigger than you imagined. You run in completely mesmerized by all the neon lights and smell of pizza. "Woah" you say. You start watching the show until freddy glitched and well... died? On stage? It was a complete waste of money if they wouldn't play and since music man only played for adults. We know we couldn't sneak In there right? Well you could try. You went over and tried to sneak in. "Hey kid where you going?" Vanessa said "seeing the...show..?" You said but she just dragged you by your hand and took you to the daycare "NEW FRIEND??" Oh no the daycare attendant had a mind of a five year old too?? You just ran up the play structure and sat and well mabye fell asleep. You woke up to the speaker closing the doors. OH NO NO NO!! You ran as fast as you can out of the structure. "MR. SUN" you screamed when he didn't answer that gave you a urge to go up the castle thing where he jumps off. I mean HE WASENT OUT RIGHT? So you ran into the castle thing when you were on the balcony of it you looked down and realized it was quite peaceful. Until the lights turned off (I'm so sorry this was short! I will try to upload more 268 words)