Shhhhh!! Part 10 (Last Part)

As they were walking,Jungkook saw a door to the rooftop.He quickly grabs the doorknob and tries to open it but the door was locked.

Jungkook:Donghae hyung,What should we do now?*turns around to looks at Donghae but he isn't there. Hyung!!Where are you??ANDWAE!!! *cries

Jungkook was sad at that time.He sat down on the floor and started mumbling.

Jungkook:Jin hyung,i miss your cooking...Rap Monster hyung,i miss your krumping face..J-hope hyung,i really need your hope right now..Suga hyung,I don't know why,but i miss u.V hyung,I like you so much..sob sob T-T And lastly,Jimin,I miss your attention towards me..

Jungkook didn't realise that all of his friends including his BTS hyungs is listening to all his stupid mumbling.

Jimin:YAAAA!!JEON JUNGKOOK!!!Why u didn't call me Jimin hyung??!!

Jungkook:*turns around Jimin hyung??Is that really u?

Jimin:Nope..It's just your illusions..*giggles

Rap Monster:Stop it Jimin..Jungkook-ah,We're really here..

Jungkook:Jinjja?? *wipes tears and runs towards RapMon.He hugs RapMon.

Rap Monster:It's okay..*pats Jungkook's back

Suddenly,all of them started singing a birthday song.It's Jungkook birthday.

Jin:Saengil Chukka Jungkook-ah..I heard that u missed my cooking..I'll cook something delicious for you today,okay?Since it's your birthday.

Jungkook:Nae,hyung.. Thank you *hugs Jin hyung

They all told Jungkook that all of the events today was planned by his BTS hyungs.They explained to him about the missing Sora(actually she hides in the villa-in the secret room.She enters the villa through the back door),the missing Leeteuk(actually he hides in the boot of the car.He's the one that started the MVP's engine and kidnapped Eunhyuk),the missing Tae Eun(actually she hides together with Sora) and lastly the missing Donghae (actually Donghae doesn't know about the secret birthday event.When he was walking,he saw Eunhyuk in the forest through the window,so he ran downstairs towards Eunhyuk..XD)..

-THE END-