The beginning

() thoughts

D: deku/izuku
J: jirou

We start off with izuku playing with a certain purple haired girl.

D: come on Kyo lets go play on the swings!

J: hang on izu im coming!

They start swinging and giggling like kids do when they are having fun while mama inko and mama Mika
(They been friends since highschool)
Are sitting on a bench talking and watching their kids play.

Mika: i cant believe how grown up they are it feels like yesterday we both gave birth to them though its funny how i went into labor first yet izuku is 7 minutes older then kyoka is.

Inko laughs at the remark

Inko: haha yeah...

Mika notices her green haired friend is looking down and is starting to get worried.

Mika: hey inko are you ok?

Inko: uh yeah i am mika i just... hiashi asked if me and izuku would move to america so he could spend time with us..

Mika looked at her friend in shock.

Mika: really?! Isnt that good though he left a year after izuku was born and i know how difficult it was to tend him and work for money to feed him.

Inko: i know and to be honest mika im glad he left cause now izuku and kyoka are so close but... i think ill take the offer and move to america.

Mika looks at inko and gives her a hug of reassurance that everything will be fine.

Timeskip to a day before the move

Kyoka and izuku are sitting at the playground in silence they already know izuku is going somewhere far far away for who knows how long.

D: look on the bright side kyo it doesnt mean ill be gone forever i promise ill come back for us to be heroes together!

Izuku rises up and smiles his signiture 100 dollar smile which makes jirou smile too

J: yeah your right we are gonna be heroes together and youll always be my best friend izu!

They hug from excitement but then izuku feels his shoulder getting damp and hears sniveling

D: kyo?

He pulls away and sees jirou sobbing with a trail of tears down her face.

J: i-i dont want you to go zuzu im gonna miss you.. whos gonna keep me going and give me the motivation that i need...

D: i will always be here just not here here but ill always be in your heart..

Izuku then takes off a emerald necklace and put it on jirou

D: just a parting gift so you dont forget me... and once i get back i want us to be together not like best friends but i want us to be more

Jirou starts tearing up hearing the boy she grew to look up to because of his love for heroes and his taste in music.

J: yeah it will happen

Scene swap to the airport

Mika and inko are hugging and izuku and kyoka are hugging

Mika: alright say hi to hiashi for me and also slap him because he didnt even say goodbye when he left.

Inko chuckles at her glasses wearing friend and picks up a suitcase

J: please make sure to come back izu ill be waiting.

D: of course kyo ill be back i promise

The two families wave goodbye to one another and the midoriya's get on the plane and take off to america but little does izuku know that once he returns things arent gonna be what he wants them to be. . .