Chapter ¹: Crowned prince, and a chirp of a bird.

1.

The suffocating pressure of ashen air kept Kusunoki close. A war commenced, in a kingdom of glory. Some of the new found marquesses of the unkempt, shook the land of nations.

He himself, a sealer from the well known kingdom of the rising sun, can't seem to defeat the awaiting hell spawns before him.

They smile to his dismay, that a child with a piercing crown was at the center of all the debris, the blood painting the interior left of his home.

There lies, two hands that are peeking through a fallen wall, limp. All he heard was a wail of a prince waiting to be killed.

As the shadows loomed closer to the young one, Kusunoki snapped his crowed wings open, and flew.

Feathers that left a silver lining swept the floor, following its host. As he needed to catch the boy quickly. He's the last of the kingdom's royal blood, he shall not let it pass with no delay.

As the feathered god shot through the silhouettes that towered over the prince, he saved him. The child was in his arms, as he flown out of the corrupted land, leaving red lilies bloom over it's dead corpses.

"My dear child..." his voice was coated in pity and sympathy. The prince was only ten, he can't seem to ponder how would this small lump of flesh would have so much anguish at such a young age.

"...I will give you the life you deserve, the life you always had, a second chance on your hopeless fate."

He hopes this boy will have a life to piece together, as long as there is others to support him along the way.

•••

Two children ran across the garden of flowers, laughing and smiling. A young prince with clothing that had shades of blue and gold is with a small female, which was picking flowers at her wake.

"Hey Hey..Yasu! Do you see thiz?!" she giggled, shoving a bouquet of flowers at his face.

"Of course, Of course Rose." He chuckled, brushing the petals on his chest and hair. He reeks of fragrance from natural beauties.

The scene changes in a throne room that had the touch of midas. Gold and white, plastered on the interior. A king with wings of a crow rests in the center of it.

"Father.." Yasu bowed. The king shook his head and stood up. "You may not bow, my dear. You are the crowned prince in this kingdom, and my beloved son. And of course, you can call me dad, with no honorifics."

"I'm not your blood, you saved me from tyrants...I wish to repay you someday." Yasu said, his voice had a tone of remorse within it.

"Fear not, I do not expect a rite of honor, I only want you to have another chance, Yasu. Your parents...They were lovely. I know your blood is as pure as them, and you will do what is right."

He smiled, putting his hands together. All that the young boy can do is be happy in return.

"Okay, Dad." He said, Leaving Kusunoki filled with joy and love, a hand on his chest.