Chapter 1: Guess Who's Back

Shoto: "I can't believe Izuku's been gone for two months."

Aoyama: "I don't see why we should feel bad for that disgusting pervert."

Kirishima: "Oh will you shut the fuck up Aoyama?!"

Everyone was taken aback hearing Kirishima swear as Shoto back handed Aoyama.

Things have not been right at U.A for the past few months, it all started when the girls underwear went missing out of the blue and when they looked for them, they somehow were in Izuku's room.

Momo, Kyoka and Toru knew there was no way Izuku actually stole their underwear but Uraraka, Tsuyu and Mina immediately believed that Izuku did actually steal their underwear before trashing his room, eventually finding Izuku's diary and read through it, hoping that they'd find a confession from Izuku being a pervert.

Though they didn't find that and got some insight into Izuku's past and when they learned that Izuku didn't have a quirk until U.A, they didn't believe that due to having unfounded hate for the poor green boy to the point they didn't see the full context, only seeing one paragraph where Izuku condemned and vilified all his middle school classmates and teachers and saw it as Izuku hating them because he thought he was better then them.

And when Izuku was confronted by Uraraka, Tsuyu and Mina for being a pervert and lier, Izuku tried to tell them the truth but they didn't want to believe him as Mina used her acid on Izuku which gave him a minor burn while Tsuyu tried to strangle Izuku with her tongue.

Though Aizawa, Momo, Kyoka, Toru and the boys minus Bakugo and Aoyama broke up the fight as the three tried to explain themselves to Aizawa but Aizawa knew Izuku better than that and suspended them for the whole month.

While Izuku felt grateful for his friends for sticking up for him, Izuku still felt hurt that Uraraka, Tsuyu and Mina all turned on him like nothing, especially given that Uraraka was the first friend Izuku made who didn't already have a connection to someone Izuku knew and asked Nezu for time off which he agreed to.

And while Izuku was gone, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Mina slandered Izuku's name to the whole school, with some believing them, others thinking they were full of shit and those who had no idea what they were on about and just ignored them.

Shoto: "You have no right to lecture Izuku after the stunt you morons pulled, and especially you Asui!"

Shoto's fire side lit up as he glared Tsuyu right in the face, making her very afraid of him.

Tsuyu: "Why should I feel sorry for that fucking pervert?!"

Shoto: "Izuku is not a fucking pervert, clearly you don't know him at all if you think he would do that!"

Tsuyu: "Our underwear was in his room!"

Momo: "You're a fucking idiot Asui."

Tsuyu was taken off guard hearing Momo call her that as Momo punched her in the face.

Kyoka: "I don't know what's more pathetic, you having the nerve to cry after the whole Kamino mess and made it all about yourself, or you not knowing Midoriya at all."

Momo: "Did any of you ever stop to think about the fact that someone did that to make Izuku look guilty, like Mineta? No offense Mineta."

Mineta: "None taken, the fact you all just assumed Midoriya was a pervert rather then assume I was the one who did it when it's clear I'm more likely to do that rather then him speaks volumes."

Tokoyami: "Not to mention you all ripped his room apart and looked through his personal diary and have the nerve to think Izuku is a lier despite not reading the whole thing in order to know the full context!"