Death?

Another fight, Another Lie
Another thing pushing me farther and farther away.
They wonder why I wanna die!
They wonder why I am the way I am.

The more and more he acts "Fatherly"
And the more i hate him
The more I wanna just nd it all.

I've thought about it before...
Death...
How would i do it?
Pills? Gun? Cutting? Jumping? Hanging? Drowning?

Haw far will he push to succeed his ultimate goal?
I dont know, but I'm close to breaking apart.

Will I make it another 2 years?? I dont think I can.

A/N~ If you have having suicidal thoughts, please please pleeeaaase, message me, talk to me. I know how you feel trust me. It sucks. I have thoughts of this more and more than i want. I come to the realization that once i move it will be better for ME. Yes, i said it. ME. My mother says i'm selfish for thinking about me, because i wanna move. If someone has said this to you if you are 18 or turning 18 when you can make that decision. You are not selfish. It may not be FINACIALLY smart, but if you are abused or just dont wanna be home with them anymore. It might be smart. That is what im debating. Because i dont think anyone in my house really wants me there. MAYBE my mom, but i dont know.
Please, dont kill yourself. If you are having thoughts please,, talk to me. Just talk to me, get your mind off of it.
Have a great day my beautiful friends. Yes, you reading this! Stay beautiful, Or handsome. either way, you are awesome! Remember that Hun! TTYL!!!!!