4 (I'm back!!!)

Hey guys I know I said I probably wouldn't finish this but you guys are so sweet and I love reading your comments about it being good. So I'll continue on with it unless I'm busy or don't feel like I like it anymore. Bye I hope you enjoy reading!!

"Mitchy?" Mikey said walking into takemichi's room. "Yes Mikey?" Takemichi asked "oh never mind" Mikey said sitting down. "Wanna play video games?" Takemichi asked "sure" Mikey said as takemichi walked to his game console and turned it on. Mikey and takemichi played for a while.

"I'm getting tired." Takemichi said looking at the clock it was 1:00. Takemichi jumped up. "Oh it's already so late!" Takemichi said Mikey just yawned. "I'll sleep downstairs you can take the bed." Takemichi said as he was about to walk down Mikey grabbed his wrist. "It's ok mitchy it's your bed you can sleep there I'll sleep downstairs." Mikey said getting up and walking down. ' didn't even give me enough time to reply.' takemichi thought as he got in bed.

It was around 3:00 when takemichi heard a knock on his door. "Mitchy?." Mikey said quietly. "Yes Mikey?" Takemichi said tiredly "can I sleep in here?" Mikey asked "of course" takemichi said scooting over. He knew not to ask questions when Mikey did things like this. Mikey didn't have the best past and takemichi didn't want to bring it up. Mikey went and laid beside takemichi. "Thank you takemitchy" Mikey mumbled before falling asleep. Takemichi looked at Mikey. 'has he always been this cute?' takemichi thought before slapping his face. 'no way no way stop thinking whatever you were just thinking.' takemichi closed his eyes and fell asleep not long after.

A couple days later

Takemichi got up and got ready he had been studying for a upcoming test but ended up falling asleep. He took his school bag and headed to school.

"Hey takemichi" hina said walking up to takemichi in class. "Hello hina" takemichi said getting his stuff out. "We need to talk after class." Hina said "ok?" Takemichi said as hina walked away. "Alright class settle down." The teacher said as everyone went quiet

Takemichi was good at school even when he didn't get to study. He could get flying marks without studying you'd think that with him being in toman his grades wouldn't be that good nonetheless he enjoyed school.

After school with takemichi and Hina

"So what did you need to talk about Hina?" Takemichi questioned as Hina took him into a empty classroom. "Let's break up." Hina bluntly said leaving takemichi speechless. "Why all of a sudden?." Was all takemichi could mutter out. "Your always with Mikey and the gang, I know your a good person takemichi but I'm sick of worrying about you all the time. I get so worried when you don't answer my calls when your fighting or when you come to me all beat up. It scares me." Hina looked on the verge of tears before she left the room once again leaving takemichi speechless.

After takemichi was done with school he headed home for the day still feeling upset about Hina. When he got to his door he unlocked it and entered only to see Mikey and Draken. "How did you get into my house?!" Takemichi shouted a bit being surprised. "Hello takemichy" Draken said sitting on his couch eating chips. "Mikey wanted to come over." Mikey on the other hand was sitting in his kitchen eating more snacks.

(I'm sick again so I'm ending this short sorry </3 when I'm feeling better I'll post par 5)