Chapter 9

"What is happening here ?!" Yoongi asked.

Sungwoon turned his head towards the source of the voice still holding onto Jimin's jaw.

"Now who the hell are you all ? And I have to say you have some guts to butt into my business " He said .

"Yes we have the guts. We aren't the best warriors of Evergreen Pack for nothing" Taehyung said cracking his neck.

At this, Sungwoon's cocky expression faltered. He released Jimin's jaw from his hold and took a step back.
Seokjin and Hoseok immediately shielded Jimin from the alpha.

"Well...that was a nice joke. Now get the fuck out of here before I beat you to death" Sungwoon said waving his hand.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you, pup" Yoongi said cracking his knuckles.

Sungwoon's right eye twitched with anger.
"You bastard ! You want to die in my hands huh ?!! " He growled.

Taehyung cackled with laughter , "Did you heard him Yoongi hyung ? This fucker wants to kill us-pftt"

"I see you're all bark and no bite. Hah! pathetic" Yoongi said mocking Sungwoon.

"You son of a bitch!"
Cursing loudly, Sungwoon ran towards Yoongi and swung his fist.
But his poor attempt of punching the other alpha's face was unsuccessful. Instead he got a painful kick on his arse which made him fall on the ground face first.
The other two alphas howled with laughter.

Sungwoon got up dusting himself and lunged forward again . This time his forearm was grabbed and soon he felt himself being lifted in the air.

"AHH!"

An agonised and startled groan left Sungwoon's mouth as his back crashed on the ground roughly.
He couldn't move from the pain.

"Next time remember this lesson before being an asshole" Taehyung said crouching down beside Sungwoon's head.

"And you two . Are you only going to stand there and stare ? Take this big hunk of shit home" Taehyung said getting up .

The two betas ran to Sungwoon's side to pick him up. One grabbed his legs and one grabbed his arms .

__________________________________

"Are you all ok ?" Yoongi asked when the betas were out of the sight with the alpha.

"We are fine I guess" Seokjin answered pulling Jimin closer to him. The poor boy was shaken up a bit.

"Thank you very much for helping us" Hoseok said slightly bowing to the two alphas.

Both the alpha's nose twitched when they caught Hoseok's scent. Daises Taehyung and Yoongi recognised at the same time. The omega was way smaller compared to them. He looked younger too. But above all, he has this cheerful aura that makes him glow like the sun.

Hoseok scratched his eyebrow chuckling awkwardly as the alphas were taking a little too long to respond.
The sound of Seokjin's cough snapped them out of their headspace.

"Ahem! It's not a problem. We're here to protect the villagers, be it the rogue wolf or a cunning alpha.." Taehyung said flashing his boxy smile .

Hoseok blushed mildly looking at the alphas. Not only they were brave, they're also handsome as hell.

"I think we should go now. We're still on duty" Yoongi said patting Taehyung's shoulder.

"Ah yeah . We also have to return to our houses" Seokjin said .

"Have a great day ahead !!" Hoseok said smiling. The alphas looked at him and smiled while nodding before walking away.

"Well...what was that ?" Seokjin asked .

"Um..what was what ?" Hoseok asked playing dumb.

"I think you would know better from the way they were checking you out" Seokjin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hyung that was just a simple interaction! Don't make it weird~" Hoseok whined.

Jimin giggled seeing his friends bickering.

"Didn't seem 'simple' to me" Seokjin said laughing.