Chapter 29

On their way, Jungkook parted ways with his fellow warriors saying that he has an urgent task that needs his attention and he will return shortly after. They gave him knowing looks when he grabbed Jimin's wrist and told him to walk in the direction of his home.

The confused omega pouted but cooperated nonetheless.

"Why are we heading towards my house?" Jimin questioned, tilting his head up to get a better look at the tall alpha.

"I want to make sure you get inside your house and don't roam in dangerous places" Jungkook replied. He still had a grip on the smaller's wrist as they walked.

Jimin gasped as if what the alpha said had offended him.

"I do not-"

"Uh-hu. What happened today was life threatening. You are reckless and no one can tell me otherwise"

As rude as it sounded, Jungkook was right which made Jimin grumble.

"You're such a brat. Can not stay out of trouble for even a day" the taller mused.

"Turn right and I'm not a brat" Jimin instructed.

"Yes, you very much are" Jungkook said, taking the right turn. Jimin humphed puffing his cheeks out. Jungkook smiled fondly, glancing at him.

Few minutes later, they were near the omega's house when the shorter started pulling Jungkook to the back.

"Oi where are you trying to take me ?" The alpha raised an eyebrow.

"Shh...just follow me" Jimin shushed putting his small index finger over his lips. Jungkook was amused (and too love struck) so he followed after him.

They got behind a cottage. Jimin looked around for anyone that can snitch on him. To his relief, most of the people were busy preparing for lunch so not many were outside.

The omega then pushed a window open and peeked inside. Jungkook watched his antics with his arms crossed over his chest. When the omega made sure that everything was just as he left before, did he turn around.

Flashing a sheepish smile, he said, "My parents grounded me for three days so we can't go through the front door"

Jungkook sighed. He sort of expected something like that.

"What a sly little thing you are. Sneaking out of the house like this. Should I tell your parents?" Jungkook teased, bending down to the omega's eye level.

"Noo please" the shorter whined making Jungkook chuckle.

"Okay okay I won't" he reassured pulling on Jimin's soft bread cheeks. The younger pulled away and stuck his tongue out. Then hauled himself inside his room through the window.

He turned around to face the alpha with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"General Jeon" he called, pretending to look both sides.

The alpha hummed, getting close to the window. Jimin gestured with his hand to tell him to lean down as if he wanted to whisper something in the taller's ear.

So the oblivious alpha did as he was requested. Moments later he felt two pillowy lips touching his cheek creating a smooching sound. Before he could react they were gone.

"Thank you for saving me and don't forget to treat those scratches on your hands. Bye general !"

The sound of the window closing was heard but Jungkook stood there like a statue with probably scarlet cheeks.

What?

He lifted his hands and saw that he had a few small wounds. Normally he would have left them to heal with time but how can he not listen to Jimin's wishes?

He knocked on the window but didn't wait for Jimin to open it.

"Thank you for the reward. But I would appreciate it even more if you do it on my lips next time, omega"

Jungkook knew what he did. And he was not the least bit ashamed of it. He walked away from there with the grin of a happy man.

Amen 🙇‍♀️

Amen 🙇‍♀️