Chapter 17

"Here's your soa....p"

Jungkook's words died in his throat as his eyes fell on Jimin. The soap in his hand long forgotten after taking in Jimin's current appearance. The smaller's omega scent punched him in the face on full force, almost knocking him out. The smaller's nipples were hard after being wet and they could be seen through his wet white shirt.

Jungkook coughed to prevent his mind from running to the south. He took off his black tunic and gave it to Jimin, which left him in only a sleevless thin beige coloured undershirt.

"Cover yourself up" Jungkook muttered, his ears turned pink while saying that. He has never been in a situation like this, specifically not with an omega.

Jimin's doe eyes looked at the piece of cloth, then at the alpha.

"U-uh th-thank you" Jimin carefully took the shirt from Jungkook.

The alpha turned his back on him to give him privacy. The air around them felt a bit tensed.

Jimin's cheeks flushed as he quickly took off his wet shirt and wore the alpha's tunic.

"Um..I'm done" Jimin awkwardly said.

Jungkook slowly turned around. When his eyes took in the smaller's appearance his heart melted. Lord this tiny omega was beyond adorable. The shirt is so big on him that it looks like he's swiming in it. Jungkook resisted the urge to coo over Jimin and said , "Good. Now let me take you to the village. It won't be safe if you go alone"

Warm tingles tickled Jimin's lower belly at Jungkook's words.

"O-oh then can I just wash these remaining clothes.." the omega said timidly.

Jungkook nodded his head and decided to sit on a nearby rock . He watched as the small omega rushed to get his work done.
He's quite energetic for his size. Jungkook thought as a ghost of a smile appeared on his lips.

It didn't take long for Jimin to wash the remaining clothes and put them in the bucket he had brought with him.

"Sorry for making you wait. Hope I didn't take too much time" Jimin apologised sheepishly.

"It's fine. You were quick. We should go now" Jungkook calmly replied taking the bucket of freshly washed clothes from Jimin's hand.

"Y-you don't have to carry that" Jimin protested.

"That looks too heavy so let me carry it" Jungkook stated.

Jimin pouted looking at the ground.
"But I'll feel bad" he meekly mumbled.
Jungkook snorted at his cuteness.

The whole walk to the village was filled with awkward silence, for Jimin. He was too shy to make small talks with the general. But he did take secret glances at the alpha. His bare muscled arms were pulling Jimin's attention to them. For a split second, he wondered how would it feel to be held in those chiseled arms. But Jimin doubts someone so handsome and in a high position in social status, would want someone so ordinary like him.

Fifteen minutes later they were at the boundary of the village. Jimin turned and took the bucket from Jungkook and bowed .

"Thank you for walking me till here. I can go by myself now. And I will wash this then return it to you" Jimin said indicating to the black tunic.

"Hm get home safely. I'll go now" Jungkook gave a nod and started walking away.

Jimin watched the alpha's retreating back and sighed sadly.

"Stop daydreaming!" He scolded himself hitting his head.

I'll go and cry in a corner bye :⁠,⁠-⁠)