11

Yoongi

Yoongi

Practically falling through the front door, Y/N dumped her shoes carelessly on the wooden flooring, I coiled around her waist as we stumbled to the sofa, I was going to get my lap dance, and I was going to get it from her.

"You owe me a lap dance" I say covering my balls laughing just in case she decides she does owe me shit.

I take a seat, resting my head back on the head of the couch, lifting it up again as I hear the soft flow of smooth music coming from the console, only to realise after rubbing my eyes that Y/N was dancing around the living room.

Watching her feeling up her own body I was in for a real treat. As her hands wandered from her dainty neck to her breasts, she squeezed them and let out the softest sound of frustration as she removed her top to expose her naked flesh to me, then slowly swaying to the music her hands disappeared into the waistband of her skirt, relieving herself from its constraints.

Still swaying to the music she turned around now giving me full view of her ass in her pretty lacy underwear, whilst she teasingly played with the fabric, I can feel the swell of my crotch pressing hard against my belt buckle, as she looks back over her shoulder she smirks and bites her lip. I want to bite that lip.

Tripping on her skirt that was discarded on the floor, her laugh is infectious as I start to chuckle along with her, in a heap at my feet I help her to stand.

"Come sit on my lap, keep it warm. Kitten." I tap my thighs to beckon her to me.

"I thought you didn't find me attractive" she pouted, crossing her arms one over the other, sitting next to me instead.

"I said you weren't that sensually agile, but tonight you showed me you can be mildly sexy. I guess" I smirk moving my arms to her waist pulling softly so she straddled me, her legs were open wide and I could see that she was wet as her pussy left a glistening patch on her panties..

"Say that to the tent in your pants" she whispered in my ear.

"I'm only human" I brush her nose with mine, urging her to make contact.

"A little prick is what you are" Her little jab wasn't enough to piss me off, it stirred ferociously in my loins, I was going to make her shut her pretty mouth.

"Does this feel like a little prick to you" grinding into her her head rolls back as she brushes herself against me "You're so needy for me, ain't you kitten"

"Yoongi please" She whimpered, just as sexually frustrated as I am.

"You want me to make you feel good?" I purred in her ear, her needy body seemingly forgetting her deep seeded hate for me as she ground herself hard on my clothed cock.

She was panting close to my face, the heat from her breath touching my cheek, her intense stare making my ego crumble inside, I smashed my lips onto hers, melting her strong persona away as she was kisses me back, it was rough and raw, I was enjoying every bit of her until she bit my lip and slapped me across the face. With my head whipped to the side I was stunned for a second before she grabbed me by my hair dragging my face back to her lips.