Chapter Two Friends

"If I see one more cornbread, I am going to puke

"If I see one more cornbread, I am going to puke." Rose said after leaving the cafeteria. "The school needs to work on the food here. I swear they are microwaving all the meals then serving it to us like we some pigs."

Earlier that day, in the cafeteria's faculty only room.

"Maddy!!" Head lunch lady shouted. "Did you heat up the turkey breast to 2:50 like I said?"

Maddy who is another lunch lady quickly ran over to the head lunch lady with a frozen pan of turkey breasts made 3 weeks ago in her hands.

"Yes, Ma'am, its spinning right now." Maddy uneasily said.

"Good, those dumb kids don't know the difference!" Head lunch lady evilly chuckled.

"Don't you think we could get fired for doing this?" Maddy asked.

Head lunch lady crossed her arms, "They won't know, they'll never know as long as I'm here hahaaahaa."

"As you wish, order up!" Maddy points up.

Back in the hallway Rose sigh and starts walking to her next class.

But before Rose can walk, she sees two teens kissing passionately by a few lockers down from where her next class was. She would feel spiritually bad for ignoring such actions. In the Bible, man and woman are supposed to wait till marriage to engage in such activities like kissing sexually which later leads to sex. Rose knew she couldn't ignore her gut feeling so she walks towards them.

"Hey." Rose friendly stated. "You know you all supposed to wait till marriage."

The girl said offendedly, "Excuse me, I can do whatever I want with my body and my decisions!"

Rose hesitantly said, "Uhuh... I am just saying, what's the point of marriage if you all do the things now? you should save your body and heart for that."

The girl gave Rose an ugly stare but it did causes her to think. The guy who has no intentions of marrying her or let alone buy a ring ... grabbed her waist and said to Rose, "Nothing. Now get lost. We had enough of this."

"Woah, no need to be rude. I am just giving you guys some insight." Rose stepped back.

The girl felt loved in the guy's hold so she snapped out of thought and barked, "Insight?? Who are you? A woman in the 1900s... nobody does that!" Which cause her and the guy to laugh.

Rose responded, "Yes, people still do. I know because I am a Christian."

"Sick, I knew she was trying to convert us to her religion!" The girl growled. "Stop forcing religion down peoples throat you FREAK!!!"

Rose was stunned. Freak?

Then Rose heard some clean polished shoes on the hard school hallway coming towards her and the two others. It was the principal.